• Published 27th Aug 2013
  • 924 Views, 6 Comments

Framwinkle's Random Writings - Framwinkle



A collection of random pieces too small to be stories by themselves.

  • ...
1
 6
 924

Twilight Unleashed

As Princess Celestia lay on the floor, her horn scorched from the duel, Twilight's concern turned to anger. Nopony treated her mentor like that. Nopony! She turned to glare at Queen Chrysalis, looking her right in the eye. "How dare you?" she said, her anger clearly evident.

Chrysalis just smiled, enjoying the show. But then something happened that Chrysalis wasn't expecting.

Twilight grinned. "I suggest you reconsider," she said, pleasantly. "Call off your attack, or else."

Chrysalis wasn't going to have any of that. "Foal!" she shouted. "I've just defeated Princess Celestia! What chance do you think a foal like you has against me, the most powerful being in Equestria?"

Twilight simply continued smiling. "Oh, I don't have to be more powerful. Just sneaky," she said. Her horn glowed briefly, and a small flash occurred in front of her, depositing a small, pink, lumpy object which she caught in one hoof.

Chrysalis twinged as she felt something, but she wasn't sure what it was.

"For instance," Twilight continued. "I just removed your appendix."

If it had been possible, Chrysalis would have gone white as she realized the implications.

"Oh, don't worry. You don't need it," Twilight assured her, carelessly tossing it aside. "But what do you say I move up the chain a bit?" she said, now much more serious. "Perhaps next I could take a kidney, or a lung, or something even more... vital," she said with a wicked grin, and a gleam in her eye that made even her friends start backing away.

Perhaps a small vacation was indeed in order, Chrysalis decided.

Author's Note:

You know how the heroes always go through a lot of trials, and learn a lot of stuff, and then hardly ever use it later when they really need to? Yeah, I hate that. So, I decided to see how the royal wedding might have gone if Twilight were "set free" to use her abilities to their fullest. Oops, there goes the TV-Y rating. ;)