• Published 14th Aug 2013
  • 3,952 Views, 92 Comments

Mobius and Equestria: Worlds Collide - AngelShy24



When Solar Dusk escapes from Equestria to Mobius, old and new friends must unite to save both worlds!

  • ...
8
 92
 3,952

Chapter 1: Preparing for Adventure

Inside a cute little cottage near a deep dark forest within the land of Ponyville, a young Pegasus named Fluttershy was fast asleep in her own bed with her rabbit friend, Angel sleeping right beside her. But soon the sun began to rise, and its rays started to shine through the windows and into the eyes of the young mare. Her eyes began to flutter open, and then she stretched her hooves up in the air, followed by a yawn. She smiled as she welcomed the new day.

“Ah, it’s another wonderful day. No wild adventures, no major troubles… and absolutely no worries.”

She looked down and lightly rubbed her hoof against Angel’s cheek to politely wake him up, “Wake up angel; breakfast time.”

As Fluttershy climbed out of her bed, Angel had a good stretch and yawn himself. He watched as Fluttershy began to walk out the room door and headed downstairs; but since she didn’t notice him not following behind her, he had something else that he wanted to do first that morning.

Downstairs, Fluttershy opened the entrance door of her cottage, and many little animals ran in and gathered together to be fed.

“Alright sweeties,” said Fluttershy as the animals rushed in, “no need to rush.”

She went to her kitchen to get food and supplies that she needed to feed her animal friends, “Here we are, time to eat.” It always brings a smile to Fluttershy’s face when she sees them being happy to see her and they are always so eager to spend time with her.

Group by group she began to feed them all, “Some for the birdies, some for the mice and chipmunks, some for the lizards, and I can’t forget the cute little bunnies.”

Fluttershy really loved bunnies because they always reminded her of her bunny friend, Angel whom she cared for very much; but she always tried to not pick favorites, “And speaking of bunnies; Angel, I made your favorite, Carrot Salad Supreme! It’s my only thanks for helping me out so much yesterday!”

She looked all around the room, but for some reason she couldn’t see Angel anywhere. It was quite strange to her; she could’ve sworn that Angel was right behind her when she left the bedroom, and Angel never turns down her special Carrot Salad Supreme.

“Angel, Angel where are you?!” she called worryingly, “Now where did that little troublemaker go to?”

While her animal friends were all chowing down, Fluttershy went back upstairs to see if maybe Angel was still asleep. But she got there, he was definitely wide awake, but he was holding something close to him lightly rubbing it against his cheek. It was a little flower crown that was given to Fluttershy from a certain special friend that Angel liked and missed very much.

“Angel,” Fluttershy shouted, “Angel, be careful with that; it’s very delicate!”

Angel quickly dropped the crown and slowly turned around to the yellow Pegasus and gave a nervous smile. Fluttershy looked at the crown herself and saw that it wasn’t damaged. But she figured that she couldn’t be too careful.

“Oh Angel,” she said, “You’re thinking about her again, aren’t you?”

Angel lowered his head in shame and slowly nodded. Fluttershy giggled a bit and raised him up in her hooves to comfort him, “I know that you miss her, I miss her too; but she couldn’t stay here. She had to go back to her friends and family and…”

Angel suddenly lifted his head and gave Fluttershy a little boredom glare.

“Oh right, I have said the same thing for the past 3 months, haven’t I? W-w-well, it’s the truth, and this flower crown is all we have to remember her by!”

Angel knew he couldn’t fight Fluttershy about this fact, he knew that she was right. He kept waving his paw at the crown trying to reach it, even thought he knew he couldn’t.

“Come on, cheer up;” said Fluttershy as she set Angel down on the floor, “Come eat and it will make you feel better.”

Angel just slightly turned away and folded his arms in protest; but Fluttershy was used to this.

“Do it for me?”

Angel looked at her again feeling a little sorry and then he just sighed and nodded. He then walked out of the room with Fluttershy leaving the crown behind. Heading towards downstairs, Fluttershy looked at Angel while thinking to herself of how he really felt.

“Poor Angel, he’s become very lovesick for our friend, Cream ever since she left back to her world 3 months ago. However, I really hope that we’ll soon figure out a way to see her again and maybe meet her friends as well.”

Once they got back downstaris where the other animals were still eating, Angel took one look at his dish and his eyes filled with hearts as dashed at it began chowing down upon it. Fluttershy was a bit flustered, but she just smiled knowing that his mind was no longer on Cream anymore at the moment.

“There you go;” she said happily, “See, nothing like eating your favorite dish to wash your troubles away.”

Once all of that was taken care of, Fluttershy headed for the door to care of her animal friends outside, “And now for the others.”

But when she opened the door, she was suddenly startled by an unexpected visitor that was standing right on her doorstep.

"Ahhhh! Oh, Twilight, or should I say Princess Twilight."

Twilight herself seemed pretty relieved to see her too, "Thank goodness you're up already too, Fluttershy... and please, just Twilight is fine."

"Oh, okay; I guess I'm still getting used to you being a princess and all; and after your little trip in that weird world... I'm still wigging out about it."

Twilight knew what she meant, but the only thing was that Fluttershy wasn’t there to experience it with her. However, because of her business being at Fluttershy’s, she was trying to get it out of her head, "Well... forget about that, Celestia needs us!"

"What, j-just you and me?"

"Nope, all of us."

Twilight moved to the side of Fluttershy, and she could see the rest of her main friends outside waiting for her as well; she became quite shocked.

"Morning, Fluttershy!" shouted Pinkie Pie while waving at her.

"Oh my,” said Fluttershy, “this must be serious."

"Oh it's very serious,” said Pinkie excitedly, “or… at least I think it is. If somepony said it, I probably wasn't paying attention."

"It better be something serious,” Rarity scoffed, “Only the survival of Equestria would get me up this early... and maybe an early-bird special at the spa."

This was definitely short-notice for Fluttershy, she didn’t even finished feeding her animal friends. But whatever Celestia wanted to see them for couldn’t wait, it was important; but she knew just who to turn to.

"Um... Angel?”

Angel heard the concerned tone in Fluttershy’s voice and immediately came over to her to see what she needed, “Angel, I'm afraid that I have something really important to do. Do you think that you can finish helping everyone else here while I’m gone for the moment?"

Angel understood her reasons and nodded. He’s helped her out in situations like this before and he knew that he could do it again.

"That's a good Angel,” cooed Fluttershy as she petted Angel on the head, “I knew I could count on you."

"Come on, Fluttershy,” Rainbow Dash suddenly shouted, “we're burning daylight!"

Applejack leered at her for yelling so loud so early in the morning, "It's morning, Rainbow, don't rush her."

After making sure that everything was in order, Fluttershy rushed over to her friends ready to go wherever they were going… which made her partially nervous.

"I'm ready, so... where is Princess Celestia?"

"She's still in Canterlot,” Twilight responded, “She's waiting for us to meet her. Oh, and Spike is there as well."

"What?!" all of her friends shouted.

"If this is such an emergency,” Rainbow protested, “how does her majesty expect us to get there on such short notice?"

“Not to worry,” said Twilight as held up a small shining crystal, “Celestia gave me this transport crystal. It can only be used once though, but it can transport you anywhere you want; if you have magic that is.”

“Ooh, shiny!” said Pinkie as she admired the crystal.

“Pretty impressive, Twilight,” said Applejack, “You Alicorns get all the good stuff.”

The thought of being transported physically to another town made Fluttershy feel uneasy, so she tried to make an excuse as she slowly headed back to her cottage.

“Um… you know, maybe I should check inside my place right quick to see if everyone is okay.”

Applejack grabbed Fluttershy by the tail with her mouth and dragged her back to the others, “C’mon, Fluttershy.”

“Eeep.”

“Hang on, girls!” shouted Twilight as she held up the crystal above them all with her magic. And then there was a bright that shined over them; and in a nano-second, the six friends disappeared and was en-route to Canterlot.

-----

Just like that in a flash, Twilight and her friends vanished from Fluttershy’s place in Ponyville all the way to stair entrance of Celestia’s palace in Canterlot. They were all a little shaken up, but everyone seemed to be in one piece; and poor Fluttershy felt a little stiff from fright.

“Well… that was a little nerve-wrecking,” said Rarity in a trembling tone.

Suddenly, Pinkie Pie started to scream out loud as wailed out on the ground, “Ahh; my leg, I’m missing a leg! Ahhhhhh!!!”

They all saw what looked like a missing appendage on Pinkie’s front and they all started to scream and freak out themselves. Even Twilight was freaking out a little seeing that it might have been her fault. But then, Pinkie smiled as slowly raised up her missing hoof from her underside and laughed from her wonderful prank.

“Hee hee, gotcha, ponies!”

“Heh, nice one, Pinkie,” said Rainbow Dash, “you almost had all of us fooled… almost.”

Poor Fluttershy was lying on the ground shaking in slight terror from Pinkie’s prank.

“Calm down, Fluttershy,” said Applejack with a nervous smile, “it was just a prank.”

“And a very frightening one at that,” Fluttershy responded.

Just then, their spirits were heighten once again as they all hear someone call out to them, “Twilight, you’re here; you’re all here!”

It was Twilight’s assistant, Spike, running down the palace stairs at a fast pace towards them. He gave Twilight a hug and she returned one back.

“Hey, Spike, where’s Princess Celestia?”

“She’s inside the palace,” he responded, “but… I have to warn you, it’s a bit nasty in there.”

“Nasty how?”

“Follow me and see for yourself.”

As they all walked up the steps toward the entrance doors, they looked all around and noticed that there was no one outside the palace; as far as they could see anyway.

“Everything thing seems okie doki to me,” said Pinkie.

“Yeah, it does,” said Spike, “… until you go in.”

Once they got to the doors, Twilight opened them; and what they saw inside shocked them all. It was a complete wreck; there was a total mess everywhere and cracks and hole appeared all over the walls. Plus, they saw all the wounded guards being treated in the halls and some of them were not even unconscious yet; and that was just what they saw in front of them.

“What in Celestia’s name happened here?!” shouted Applejack

“It’s like a storm blew up in here!” added Rainbow Dash.

Pinkie looked up and noticed all of the glass-stained windows weren’t even damaged, “At least all of the windows are still intact; they’re so pretty!”

Twilight couldn’t believe it; she hadn’t seen the palace in such bad shape since the Changeling invasion… except the shape it was in now is much worse.

“Who or what c-could have done this?!” questioned Twilight in slight terror, “There are so many wounded guards in here, and there’s shattered property everywhere!”

Spike nodded and looked up at Twilight, “Told ya that it was a bit nasty in here.”

“Twilight?!” yelled out a familiar voice nearby; and Twilight knew it all too well.

“Br… Brother?”

Twilight and her friends quickly turned around only to see Twilight’s brother, Shinning Armor, wearing bandages all around different parts of his body and was carefully being supported by other guards. When he was close enough, he slowly gave his sister a hug of comfort.

“Oh Twily, am I glad to see you. How’s the new princess?”

“Oh my gosh, Shinning,” Twilight yelled in panic, “What happened to you; and why is there wounded guards everywhere in here; and why is the palace in such bad shape?!”

“Don’t worry, I’m fine; and the good thing is that we didn’t lose anypony. But Princess Celestia is down in the lower dungeon area waiting for you, along with Princess Luna. They’ll explain everything that happened here.”

“But what about you?” Twilight asked.

“I’m on my way to the Crystal Kingdom; Cadence can help heal my wounds seeing that my horn is a little damaged as well.”

Twilight could easily see the slight wear on Shinning‘s horn; whatever they were up against must have been truly strong.

“Don’t worry about me, Twily; just be brave. I know that you and your friends can stop this new threat.”

After that, Shinning was carried off as Twilight was watching him go. She had a bit of tears in her eyes, but she did her best to keep them in.

“Are ya gonna be alright, Twilight?” asked Applejack.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be fine; but I have a bad feeling about this whole ordeal.”

Twilight’s friends weren’t so sure about dealing with whatever caused this devastation, but they knew that the safety of Equestria was riding on them, so they must not be frighten of the road ahead.

“Well,” said Rainbow Dash, “let’s not keep them waiting.”

“Well, so much for that;” thought Fluttershy to herself, “and I was really looking forward for a nice and relaxing day.”

-----

After walking through the path of destruction inside the castle, Twilight and her friends finally reached the broken doorway that led to the dungeon. They proceeded forward down the stairs into the dark depths of the dungeon. The mares held in their courage and went on with caution.

"Creepy dungeon,” said Pinkie shockingly, “I had no idea that Princess Celestia would have something like this down here."

"Really,” said Rainbow Dash, “you're surprised about that?"

The ponies finally got to the bottom and came to a cave corridor filled with multiple cells where they spotted Princess Celestia and Princess Luna.

"There they are!" shouted Spike.

However, the cell halls down there were in the same shape as the palace itself was. There were more wounded guards there being treated and broken pieces of rock and stone were lying everywhere.

"Twilight Sparkle,” said Celestia as she spotted her company, “you made it, as well as the rest of you."

"We're here and ready to serve, yer highness,” said Applejack as they all bowed to the two alicorns.

"So what's the emergency?” asked Twilight in a rush, “I assume that it has something to do with what happened in the palace... and in here?"

Celestia and Luna looked at each other with troubled expressions on their faces as they gathered up the will to break the truth to them.

"Yes,” Celestia responded to Twilight, “but I'm afraid that the situation is worse than that."

"Wait, did you just say worse?” said Rainbow Dash, “What could be worse than all of this?!"

“Take a look at this,” said Luna pointing their attention to a destroyed cell, “This once housed one of Equestria’s most dangerous criminals. Thou was defeated and captured thanks to Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, and a couple of unusual inter-dimensional beings, if thou can remember.”

“Wait,” said Twilight, “you mean in this very cell you held… Solar Dusk?”

“That’s right, and I’m afraid to say that… he has escaped.”

All six mares suddenly gasped in shocked from this news, but no one was freaking out more than Fluttershy. She remembers what she and their inter-dimensional friends, Cream and Cheese had to go through just to take him down; the very thought of him being on the loose again made her heart beat heavily against her chest and she felt like she was hyperventilating inside.

“Solar Dusk has escaped?!” shouted Twilight, “The pony who had the means of taking over all of Equestria through mind-control crystals has escaped!!!?”

“Come on, Twilight,” said Spike, “calm down.”

“I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!!!”

“It is true that Solar Dusk has escaped,” said Celestia, “but he didn’t do it alone; he had help.”

Pinkie suddenly raised her hoof up wildly like she was on a game show, “Um… would this help that Solar had be the one who cause all of this destruction from in here and from above?!”

“That is correct, Pinkie,” Luna responded, “Whatever creature this invader was, it’s mostly unlike anything we’ve ever seen before. As you’ve all realized already walking through this palace, all the soildiers here have been badly injured by this monster; none of them were able to stop it.”

“Well…” said Spike with a sudden chill going down his spine, “that seems comforting.”

Twilight and the others felt frighten too, but nothing like that was going to stop them now.

“Is there any prediction of what the unknown creature looked like?” asked Twilight.

“None of the guards said that they knew what it looked like;” said Celestia, “they all claim that it was too fast. However, Twilight, your brother and his group had the closest view of it and claimed that the creature resembled to look like some sort of hedgehog; a blue one to be exact.”

“Really, a rodent with spines did all this?” said Rarity in baffled tone, “that seems highly unlikely.”

While the others were confused of Celestia’s statement, Fluttershy was pondering on it. Somehow, something about it sounded familiar to her.

“Blue… hedgehog? Now where did I hear that before?”

“If it’s just a super-fast hedgehog,” Rainbow stated, “I could stop it myself, no problem!”

Applejack leered at her while giving her a sarcastic smile, “Yeah, as if you could stop something that took out the entire Royal Guard all by yourself.”

“I don’t know, maybe I could.”

Suddenly, Fluttershy gasped as her thoughts finally came to light; she remembered what she was thinking about, “Blue hedgehog; now I remember!”

Everyone stared at Fluttershy feeling a bit startled from her sudden outburst, it seemed like she knew something.

“Remember what?” asked Spike while scratching his head.

“Is there something that you know about this, Fluttershy?” Celestia questioned.

Fluttershy shied back a bit from everyone’s eyes staring at her, but she answered anyway, “I… I-I-I remember when my two new friends, Cream and Cheese came from their world to ours. When I first met them and invited them inside my cottage for tea, Cream told me all about her world and the many adventures that she had there with her own friends; and I recall her mentioning one of her friends being a blue hedgehog, named Sonic. He’s like the savior of their world and he always fights for justice.”

“Oh yeah,” said Twilight as she remembered too, “I remember hearing that from her too when you came to my place that certain day. But… why would someone like that do something so… horrible and destructive like this?”

Suddenly, Pinkie smiled as she had a random idea, “Ooh, maybe somehow he turned evil for some unknown reason and now he only lives for destruction! But… that’s just a hunch.”

“Or…” said Rarity awkwardly, “perhaps he has an evil look-alike double in that world that mimics him and makes him look bad; or something like that.”

“Now that makes a lot more sense,” said Applejack.

Pinkie made a pouted face for having her idea ignored, “Hey, my idea made sense!”

“Well that’s weird,” wondered Fluttershy, “Cream didn’t mention anything about an evil double.”

“Enough trying to figure out who this creature is,” Rainbow protested, “how are we going to find and stop that pony maniac?”

“Rainbow is right,” Twilight agreed, “and besides, how can we be sure that Solar even went to Cream’s world anyway?” Twilight turned to Celestia and stated, “You mentioned that there is possibly countless numbers of different dimensional worlds out there!”

“Yes… she has,” said Luna, “but we have a solution to thy question.”

-----

With Celestia out on royal business at night and us patrolling the night, we were the ones who was closest when the incident occurred. One of Celestia’s guards came to us and was in quite a frazzled panic as he explained to us of what was going on. We hurried there to the palace as soon as we could, but… we were already too late.

“You mean… you didn’t stop them?!” shouted Spike

We… almost did. When we got there, the cell was already busted through and Solar Dusk stood before us sporting a malicious smile… with his control collar off. We knew that he was no match for our power and we weren’t planning on allowing him escape. Unfortunately, when we fired our power at him, the unknown creature that we finally saw with our own eyes suddenly shielded Solar repelling my attack with a strange blue gem; a gem that seemed very familiar.

“A Chaos Emerald!” shouted Fluttershy.

Yes… that’s what it was, and what a powerful gem it was. After nearly dodging our own magic, the creature used the emerald to suddenly vanish into thin air making its escape with Solar Dusk. The last words we heard that traitor say was…

‘Farewell, Princess of the night! Tell your sister that the next time you all see me, revenge will finally be mine!’

-----

After Luna’s explanation, were finally aware of just what she saw, and they weren’t happy at all. But with Fluttershy, she was just downright frightened to the bone.

“This isn’t good,” said Twilight worryingly while pacing back and forth, “A single one of those Emeralds was able to repel Luna’s magic… at night, when she’s more powerful! I hate to imagine what would happen if Solar manages to get his hooves on all 7 of them!”

“We’d be screwed?” Pinkie responded.

“Completely doomed is more like it,” added Rainbow Dash.

Nothing mattered to Twilight not; well… not nothing, but she knew that what was going on needed immediate action and it had to be done soon, “So we need to figure out how to get to that world, find Solar Dusk, and stop from developing his revenge plan… whatever it is.”

“Sounds about right,” Applejack agreed.

“Uh hello,” Spike suddenly said, “don’t you ponies remember?! Just sending that Cream girl through a portal back to her world took the emerald that she had and the others, plus the power of all the Elements; and even Celestia here had to use some of her magic to help. I didn’t do anything, but I could tell that it must have been very exhausting.”

The other ponies knew that Spike was right; they remembered that it did take a lot out of them to send Cream back and of how woozy they felt afterwards.

“That’s right;” said Twilight, “without a single emerald to bring in the other ones to us, there’s no way we can open a portal to that world; it’s hopeless!”

“Not necessarily,” said Luna with a hidden smirk.

Twilight and the others looked over at Luna suspiciously, even her big sister, Celestia; it seemed that she had a back-up plan.

“Is there something that you did, little sister?”

“When Solar Dusk and the unknown creature disappeared, we notice there was some energy residue in the air left over from the gem. We simply used a containment spell to contain the residue energy in this little vile. With the help of my sister of course, we are certain that we can use this to figure out an effective way to open a portal to that world.”

It seemed that Luna might have finally solved their problem, but the only problem now was if she would be able to make it work.

“That… is… awesome,” said Rainbow excitedly, “You rock, Princess!”

“Well then, Ah guess we’re all going on a little adventure;” said Applejack with a smirk, “Sounds like a good time.”

Rarity was being a drama queen as usual, “Oh dear, I must get ready… going to another world and all. What will I bring; what will I wear?”

Twilight walked over to Celestia prepared to make an oath of success to her, “Princess, as the newly found Princess of Friendship, I promise that this mission will not fail; Solar will not escape.”

“I have faith in you and your friends, Twilight,” Celestia responded, “I know that will succeed.”

Twilight bowed to her and raised her wings with pride, “We won’t let you down.”

Everyone suddenly turned to Fluttershy who was mostly quiet during the whole conversation. Obviously she had something to say about what was happening.

“What do you have to say about this, Fluttershy?” said Pinkie jumping around her, “Come on, tell us, tell us, tell us tell us tell us, tell us!”

She thought about it, allowing her feelings to sink in and finally answered in the best way that she could, “W-well… to be honest, normally I would be mostly shaking in my hooves right about now and probably making excuses to get myself out of it.”

“Yep, that does sound like you,” said Pinkie happily.

“Pinkie,” said Rarity.

“What, she said it.”

“But… none of you saw the terrified look on Cream’s face when Solar made her lose hope. At one point when we were captured by him, she was so scared that she would never see her home, her friends, or her mother anymore; and that she lost her friend, Cheese forever.” Fluttershy’s eyes were filling up with tears telling them this remembering just how bad that moment was, “I never… ever… want to see that look on her face ever again.” She then suddenly got herself together and wiped away her tears showing a straight, determined face, “So if we’re going to go stop that tyrant, then count me in!”

“Wow, Fluttershy,” said Twilight feeling surprised, “I didn’t know you were going to be so serious about this.”

“Of course I’m serious, that pony is a big meanie and I won’t stand for it. Plus, different world or not Cream and Cheese are still our friends and we should help her world out as much as we can!”

All of Fluttershy’s friends agreed and were all looking forward to embark on a new unknown adventure in a brand new world.

“Yay,” shouted Pinkie, “all aboard to… um, whatever that world is!”

“Well, we have everything handled here,” said Celestia as she saw them all off, “you girls go enjoy the rest of this day and rest up properly; I’m sure you’ll all need it.”

-----

Princess Celestia allowed Twilight and her friends to use another transport crystal to quickly get back home safely. Once there, they were planning to get themselves together and make any preperations necessary to prepare for the upcoming mission.

“Alright, we’re journeying to another world,” shouted Spike excitedly, “I’m so psyched!”

Twilight looked down at him suspiciously with an arched eyebrow, “And makes you think that you’re going mister?”

“Because I’m your assistant; and as an official Princess, I need to be with you for as long as I can. You need me and you know it.”

“Very well,” Twilight chuckle, “but I was going to let you go anyway.”

Applejack was the first to depart from the group headed towards her home at Sweet Apple Acres, “Well, see ya girls later; need to fill in Big Mac and the others about our situation.”

“Same with me and the Cakes;” said Pinkie as she was hopping towards Sugar Cube Corner, “I know they’re going to miss me.”

“I seriously need to prepare as well,” said Rarity as she pranced away, “you never know what you may need in that unknown world. I’ve got so much to do!”

“Well I need to go and stretch out my wings,” said Rainbow Dash, “I’m going to need them to be good and ready for the adventure ahead!” And like that she zoomed off in the distance.

Twilight looked over at Fluttershy who was already walking off to her cottage without saying a word and called out, “What are you going to do, Fluttershy?”

“Oh, just the usual, nothing much; but hey, I’m really looking forward to seeing Cream again. It almost seems like forever since she left.”

“About 3 months to be exact,” Twilight corrected

Fluttershy waved to Twilight and went her way back to her cottage. She then got Spike’s attention to come with her, “Come on, Spike, time to study up on some useful spells.”

Spike smiled but then sighed under his breath, “Well, there goes my day off.”

-----

When Fluttershy got back to her cottage she noticed that everything was still in place and intact. She calmly went forward as many different animals were still eating and some were done and were following her to her cottage. When she opened the door, in the middle of the floor completely exhausted was Angel. He looked over at her and was relieved that she was back; and Fluttershy smiled as she went over to him and scooped him up in her hooves.

“Wow, you’ve worked really hard here, Angel; you handled things here much better than I thought.”

Angel faintly smiled and sighed out of exhaustion; he was partially glad that he was able to make her glad, but the other part never wanted to do that ever again. But… just wait until he finds out what happens next.

“I’ll make sure to reward you later, I promise; but first… guess what, I have exciting news!”

-----

Meanwhile in another world…

The villainous pony, Solar Dusk found himself suddenly in new surroundings. The mysterious creature that helped him escaped had ordered him follow as it trailed along the ground. Being surrounded by new territory annoyed Solar a bit not knowing where he was going, but at the same time he was quite intruiged of how different this world was apart from his own.

Finally at some point, he heard the creature speak…

“We are here.”

Solar Dusk was face to face to a gigantic metallic fortress that looked almost about a mile wide. There were robots everywhere, cannon and rocket pads as far as the eye could see, and the huge metal entrance that sported a very weird structural face ornament.

“This place looks insane; so dangerously crafted with highly secured surroundings; a giant fortress that no one could possibly penetrate through… I’m impressed.”

“This entire fortress was created from the brilliant mind of Dr. Eggman himself.”

That was the first time Solar heard the name of the one he would soon meet, “Ah, so that’s his name; Eggman, huh?”

As the creature led him towards the fortress, it spoke again, “Soon you will come face to face with one with a mind of perfection; he will tell you everything you need to know, and then…”

“Revenge will be mine at last.”

Author's Note:

The story is still presently on hiatus... please bear with me.