After an incident causes Applejack to lose her eyesight, she's stuck in a rut trying to figure out what to do with her life. The only friend that's there for her non stop is Fluttershy, and the two grow closer to each other because of this. But what will come of this new bond? Romance or just despair. Will Applejack ever come around to accepting her handicap?
- Da Ad Al A strange quest request from the princesses themselves and a bountiful treasure equals danger, consequences, and certain death for most ponies. Fortunately, most ponies aren't like Applejack and her crew. · Tempered Steel4,255 words · 227 views · 29 · 0 ·
- Ro Applejack leads a life consisting of chores, social get togethers with her friends, and being generally pleasant to everyone she meets. What happens when one of her closest friends attempts to admit her true feelings toward her? · Applejack is best peach15,776 words · 11,972 views · 52 · 6 ·
- Ro At long last, the wedding bells ring for Applejack and Fluttershy. Everypony does their utmost to try to make it the best wedding ever, but as the pair discovers, it quickly becomes a question of getting married despite, rather than because of this. · Cloudy Skies35,650 words · 3,493 views · 324 · 11 ·
- Sa Sl Fluttershy spends her first Hearth's Warming Eve in her new home in Ponyville, away from the only town and only family she's ever known. All she expects is some peace and quiet, but some of her new neighbors have a different idea · EloquenceInkwell9,463 words · 189 views · 10 · 0 ·
- Co Ra After Rainbow destroys Applejack's hat, she promises to make it up to her by not flying for a week. · Aray2,097 words · 180 views · 7 · 4 ·