• Published 18th Feb 2012
  • 24,052 Views, 1,895 Comments

My Little Naruto: Friendship is--WHERE AM I!? - DragonLS



Naruto's life is given a second chance in the world of ponies... beyond his will.

  • ...
85
 1,895
 24,052

CH6: Revealed

Special Thanks:

Editor: Pissfer

Proofreaders: Axel_Nyan & Lord Sunder

*****

A Royal Welcome, That’s always Nice…

But a Visit like this is Like a Roll of the Dice…

Truth is the Heart of the Matter…

Let’s Hope it doesn’t Scatter…

*****

Chapter 6: Revealed

It didn’t take them long to make it to Twilight’s house, where they could see two figures guarding the door. White Pegasi with gold plated armor covering only their heads, necks and backs, as if they were soldiers made for war. Naruto was curious as to why such guards were in such skimpy looking armor to begin with though. Most fighters he had met were completely armored, or at least clothed from head to toe with something. But these guards… He didn’t know what else to think.

As Twilight, Naruto, and Spike approached the guards, they immediately stood upright, and announced how Princess Celestia awaited their arrival, and is waiting for them inside.

“Do you know why she would give such a rare visit as this one?” The guards didn’t say anything. Naruto tilted his head at this attitude. Why weren’t they responsive? Twilight thought the same, but she only shrugged.

“Naruto, let’s just head in. These are the Royal Guards of the princess. They tend not to speak unless they had a deep desire to do so,” Twilight told Naruto. Naruto slowly walked past the guards, with a little bit of caution in his eyes. They stood still, like statues. It creeped him out a little.

Inside the house, Naruto couldn’t really believe his eyes on what he saw. A large Pegasus… or was it Unicorn? It had both wings and a horn, a majestic rainbow mane that looked to be blowing in an invisible breeze, and also wearing what looked to be a royal crown. She was reading a book that was suspended in air by a yellow aura, turning the pages as she desired with her magic. He couldn’t help but leave his jaw hanging wide open. Twilight was also showing signs of shock, even though Spike had told her exactly who was here beforehand.

“Princess Celestia! It’s an honor for you to come on such a visit.” Twilight took a deep bow. Naruto looked between Twilight and back at Celestia. He then proceeded to scratch his chin with his hoof.

“That’s one beautiful Princess, Twilight. I had no idea royalty existed here…” He stopped as Twilight’s hoof ended up shoving his face into the ground in an attempt to make him bow so as to not disrespect the princess.

Twilight gave an ‘oops’ kind of look as she chuckled, evidently not intending to use such force. “Ah ha ha…? Sorry Naruto… But you shouldn’t be rude to the Princess… It can get you into a lot of trouble…”
Celestia looked up from her book, and placed it back on the shelf, giving a heart-warming smile to the two ponies and the dragon standing in front of her.

“Twilight, my star pupil, it is great to see you again…” She then shifts her gaze back at Spike. “And you too Spike.” She then shifts her gaze to the blonde pony. Her smile slowly disappeared into a neutral expression.

“You must be the pony that Twilight found. The one who does not understand where or what he is?” Celestia stated. Naruto went wide-eyed. How such a fact became known to Celestia, he didn’t know. Naruto looked at Twilight, “How does she know about that? Can she read people’s minds?”

Twilight gave a nervous chuckle as she was about to speak up, but Celestia interrupted her.

“My star pupil sent me a letter just last night, telling me of your condition. I thought it was a strange case, so I arranged for a special, but brief, visit here.” Celestia said, while getting closer to Naruto.

“You do seem to look rather… unique, to put it in a mild tone. I haven’t seen a pony like you.” She eyed Naruto from head to toe, squinting her eyes slightly.

Naruto raised a brow. He wondered why she kept calling Twilight a star pupil. Were they teacher and student? He couldn’t tell, especially since he couldn’t find any resemblance between the two. Naruto backed away from Celestia, trying to buy himself time to think from under the impressive presence.

“Hmmm…” She muttered. She lifted her head and looked towards Twilight and Spike. “Twilight Sparkle, Spike. Could I have you two wait outside? I need to speak to this individual alone.”

Twilight immediately bowed once more. “O-Of course Princess! C’mon Spike, let’s wait outside…” As they walked outside and shut the door behind them, Princess Celestia gave a forced cough and looked at Naruto.

She circled around him, eyeing him down from head to toe once more. Strange clothes, a headband that seemed out of place, and most of all: A wagging foxtail. She thought it to be kind of cute on him, but she had to show some restraint, as if forcing herself not to hug it. She may be a princess, but even she was finding the feeling of cuteness difficult to keep in check.

She stopped eyeing him from head to toe and stopped in front of him.

“You’re not from Equestria, are you, Naruto? That is your name, correct?” Celestia asked.

Naruto gave a nod. “That’s my name Princess. And how could you figure out I’m not from here?”

“Your strange clothing design contributes to it, the look of your hair, and the markings on your face... But there is one more factor of all: And that is your tail.”

Naruto then immediately rolled his eyes. “Please tell me you’re not going to cuddle my tail too…”

Celestia took a small step back, a little shocked. “W-what makes you say that?”

Naruto furrowed his brow with an irritated glare. “Every pony that I’ve seen today has had a field day over my tail. First it was hugged, then petted, then grabbed. All the ponies around here won’t stop admiring it. It’s like the tail has magical powers that entrances any pony that sees it.”

Celestia darted her eyes from left and right, trying to find an excuse to counter-argue it. “W-well, it is a lovely tail after all, Naruto…”

Naruto placed his hoofs on his head in disbelief. “Oh lord, not you too…”

Princess Celestia gave a brief chuckle at Naruto’s predicament. “I am sure the problem will die down soon enough… But tell me something Naruto…” Celestia began. “…Why is it that you didn’t even know what you were? From what I know, you even had a difficult time walking, as if you were just born recently.”

Naruto stared at the Princess for a moment. It seemed like he wouldn’t be able to hide where he came from for much longer. Since she was of royalty, it probably wouldn’t hurt to tell her the barebones of what had happened to him. Heck, maybe she could help him out. Maybe she’d know some way of returning him to his own world. So he sat on his rear and, and explained how he had died once due to a freak accident (And ignorance on his part, but he didn’t mention that), had been given a second chance by Death himself, and suddenly appeared in this world.

The brief, but detailed, story left Celestia wide eyed.

“You died once, and were given a second chance at life? That’s…” She narrowed her eyes down. “That’s quite a tale, Naruto, but I don’t think I can quite believe that…”

Naruto merely sighed in response. “It’s hard to believe, I know. Heck, I have a hard time believing such events took place to begin with, but…” He spread his arms, indicating the entirety of the room. “I can tell this isn’t a dream. It feels too real. And if it were a dream, I wish I could wake up from it. I miss the life I originally came from.”

Celestia didn’t know how to respond to this. It was a strange set of events that left her bewildered. A pony that obviously wasn’t from this life and time, and yet, she still couldn’t believe it. She looked at him a little more, walking in a brief circle around him… while also stroking his tail with her own.

Naruto shivered as he snatched his tail away from the Princess. “Darn it, can’t you see that I’ve had enough furry tail business!? You’re freaking me out!”

Celestia gave a slight blush as she gave a chuckle. “I’m sorry, I couldn’t help myself, and it’s just not like me. But I had to feel the soft texture of your foxtail. It feels nice, to be honest.”

Naruto, once again, rolled his eyes. He wished he could just cut off his tail and be done with it. But that would just be unimaginable pain he’d rather not experience. As the princess stood in front of him, she asked.

“Well then, I believe you should keep your other worldly experiences—or whatever else they could be—kept secret. You would probably just end up confusing others otherwise…” For once, Naruto agreed with her. If his previous life got leaked, it would make him appear really weird… or even a murderer to others if they dove deeper into his past.

“I do have two more questions to ask you, Naruto, if you are so inclined?” Naruto nodded, and the Princess smiled. “What were you previously, and are you getting used to your new form?”

“In my life, I was called a human. We stood on two legs instead of four, and we didn’t really have all this fur or tails or anything on us. You could say we’re similar to Spike, actually… except much taller, and we wouldn’t have scales or anything like that. We normally wear clothes from head to toe as well. But as you can see, I’m only wearing my jacket and my pants. This form takes some getting used to, as well.”

“Creatures similar to Spike… You make these ‘humans’ sound interesting…” She said with a smile. She did find something odd about his small description though, as she leaned her head toward Naruto’s lower half.

“Also… I do not see you wearing any pants, Naruto.”

Naruto raised a brow. “No disrespect Princess, but what are you talking about? My pants are right—huh?” As he patted himself down to his lower half, he realized he couldn’t feel any cloth. He nervously looked down and became wide-eyed. He immediately covered his lower half and yelled.

“I’M NAKED! FOR THE LOVE OF RAMEN I’M NAKED!”

*****

Twilight and Spike could hear some yelling from inside, something along the lines of Naruto yelling he’s naked. Twilight immediately had a blush bloom on her muzzle as she stared at the door. The guards still stood there as if they were statues, but even they had a slight tinge of red on their faces as they stood their ground.

“What in Equestria is Celestia doing in there!?” Twilight said to herself.

*****

“Naruto, calm yourself. Your dignity is nowhere in danger while being pantsless… It is common for us ponies to normally go about without clothing, except for during the winter.”

“But but… My pants… my beautiful pants… Those pants saved my life more than once before…” Naruto mumbled in disbelief, rocking back and forth in the fetal position. Celestia just shook her head as she walked behind him and stroked his tail again. This made Naruto flinch out of his ball and crawl away from her, with his tail firmly between his hoofs.

“I said don’t do that!”

“Listen, Naruto. What you see right now is where you are. There are rules, customs, and other such things to learn when you’re in a place that you are not familiar with. I’m sure you’ve gathered that much.” Naruto stood back up on all fours and nodded.

“I’m aware… It’s just… I’m sorry Princess, I’m still trying to get used to things around here. It takes time.”

“I agree Naruto. You should take the time to familiarize yourself. Or else you may be miserable…” She plainly stated. But after delivering that line, she gave a bright smile. “Now then, I believe that’s all that needed to be said; any other questions, Naruto?”

Naruto looked up at the ceiling, and then back at her with a nod. “Yes, it’s more of a request, actually…”

“Yes?”

“Please don’t touch my tail again…”