• Published 30th Sep 2011
  • 12,633 Views, 182 Comments

Hormones - Flutterwhy4



Disturbing as hell. Read at your own risk. Spike x Winona

  • ...
68
 182
 12,633
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 77 )

Wow... ahem...
The manly tears, they have flowed.

I hate your guts for this....i hope you die. That being said, the story was amazing. Not many stories make me an emotional train wreck. Keep up the good work.

43165
You have no idea how much I loved your comment! :rainbowlaugh::pinkiehappy::twilightsmile:

:applecry::pinkiesad2:

This was the 2nd fanfic that has ever made me cry.


I've never cried for something except pony fanfic named "My Little Dashie".


Spike is my favorite character, he reminds me... of me...




Great work on it... Even if it was one of those weird clopfics....

when i fist read chapter 1

i was like ahh man :rainbowlaugh:Spike don't

then the end of chapter 1

i was like it kind of dose Spike:pinkiesick:

then in chapter 3

i was like :facehoof: don't think of Sweetie Belle that way

then in chapter 4

i was like OH HELL NO :pinkiegasp: you better not be going to see Granny Smith

but when i fond out what happen to spike i was like: oh god no spike :applecry::raritydespair::fluttershbad::fluttercry:

43251 have you ever read the story "A Summer Twilight" that is one sad story.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/04/story-summer-twilight.html

#9 · Nov 28th, 2011 · · ·

Saddest.Clopfic.EVER!

43598
So let me get this straight, you stopped reading halfway through the final chapter (aka the climax) and skipped to the end for some reason and then call the ending half-assed? ... ... ... You don't see a problem with that logic? In anycase the ending is in no way half-assed, but thank you for (almost) reading my story.

I'm shaking right now, and I think that it's some strange mix of anger and sorrow that causes me to.

It's been long since I began reading the story, so I don't remember everything. However, I wonder what you intended for your story to become when you started writing it. That question is chewing at me.

After the first four chapters I saw you as some kind of sadist, making Spike go through this and letting him kill himself afterwards. Now I'm confused and wonder what the real intention behind it was.

climax as in Spike pretty much.....filling a cupcake with icing. And that "some reason" is justified but not anymore since i read it. Yes the ending was half-asssed, seriously you wrote him fucking a dog...I could have seen like one of the cows or a like an apple pastry and Applejack finds him thrusting her apple pie (no pun intended) but the dog? C'mon, plus killing himself? Really? The fuck he got that idea from? I don't understand your universe. And the awkwardness of it... *cringe* he didn't get caught when you was fapping on Twilight, no, he got caught when he was FILLING THE CUPCAKE WITH ICING.

Anywhooooo.... It was not lulzy

read the epilogue....didn't help with the awkwardness....

44675
It is not supposed to be lulzy... there wasn't a comedy tag on it was there? :rainbowderp: It is supposed to be disturbing and tragic. Having him do a pastry (Cloppyhooves reference aside) not only would take away from the disturbingness, it would be a step down in intensity from Ch. 3 (you want to build intensity as your story goes on), and it would be out-of-character as Spike is clearly looking for a living creature to satisfy his needs. A cow would be acceptable, but a random cow doesn't have the emotional impact as sex with Winona has, and Winona is about Spike's size, making it more believable and not as awkward (and a cow wouldn't be very tight for Spike :scootangel:) I don't like offering interpretations of my own work, I prefer to let others take what they can from it, but you said it yourself, you don't understand. Very basically, it's about a character who's friendly exterior betrays the powerful struggles he's having inside, the difficulty of puberty and feelings he can't control or understand, feelings which eventually lead him to believe he's a danger to the ponies he loves and winds up destroying him. The story has a point, but I'm not going to go so far as tell people the point of my story, I wish to leave at least that much up for interpretation.

The epilogue is almost a seperate story, a tale of the pain that it left behind after someone commits suicide. It's not so much an "A ---> B" story that follows a path, but one that wallows in the emotions (much like one does after a friend dies this way) and tries to explain how painful it can be and how some people react differently than others among other things. If you must know I dealt with a very good friends suicide within the past year, and I took my experience with it and let it influence my work on this fic. It's not based "on a true story" or anything, it's just infused with my first-hand experience with the topic.

Thank you for reading, and I hope I cleared some of that up for you, or offered you a new way to look at it.
43723
Luminous, :pinkiehappy: I think some of the ^above^ is quite relevant to your comment as well, but I will say when I started writing it I wanted to write something disturbing; so I will add that if you are shaking with anger and sorrow than I've done what I set to accomplish. :twilightsheepish:

I love your idea but honestly to me you didn't pull it off.

And either because I'm depraved or because I've read worse but it wasn't tragic or disturbing, as I said before, it was awkward.

3 1/2 star.

43249 no seriously tho, i feel it couldve ended with some happier....im hoping u could right an alternate ending or something. i wanna see what you come up with

I don't know why I read the story. I saw the authors notes and knew that this was going to be something that I wouldn't enjoy. however, the epilogue was very well done. It made the hole story for me. I hope you keep writing because the story was well done and the only reason I continued till the end was because I heard how it was sad so I wanted to see how you would work it into the story.

Oh gosh! I am interested, tracking like a bitch!!! :heart::pinkiegasp::heart:

Oh, and by the way... Y U SO GOOD AT MAKING CLOPFICS!? :raritydespair:

I know that feel bro....:applecry: FML

...Damn.

Just...damn...:applecry:

I don´t now... I just don´t know... I mean... this is the first clopfic I read... and let me tell you, this disturbed me even more than cupcakes did...but, well... to be honest, cupcakes didn´t actually disturbed me, probably thanks to all the "warning" that helped me to prepare for it... but for your story I had no warning... and let the truth be said... this is way more realistic intense and realistic... this prooves that you dont have to be explicit to shock someone... You moved me with your description of the character´s personalities and reactions... the way you captured Spike´s internal confict reminded me of my own trials during puberty (of course, in my case things weren´t so bizzare, for example I never thought of raping a child... or fucking a bitch), the way he convinced himself to rape a bitch , how disturbed he was when he realised that he had mastubated to the thought of raping a child... and In the end, how he commited suicide... I almost cried... I mean I really felt bad the little guy... and then... when Twilight had to deal with his death... That was my breaking point.... yeah, I actually cried when I read the epilogue... I hate you for that... but at he same time I love admire you for your writing abilities... keep up the good work...

lol i jacked off to this to

"1234 total views"

LIKE A BOSS :trollestia:

Woo, this is very well written!

I guess ponies don't experience the puberty the same way as dragons do.

But seriously, when Applejack caught Spike, I was expecting a more Japanese style plot development (Goddamit Japan!) :ajsmug:.

No words can express.

I was hoping for something; not the oddest thing I've stumbled upon but it's still strange and entertaining. Lovely story.

I loved this one. Nothing ties together a good grimdark/clopping story like a baw-worthy ending.

Oh no...OH just no... Not the dog!

Many tears were shed with this story. You sir are going to hell for making me read this.
And I'm probably going to hell for saying its a good story. Which it is.:fluttercry:

That...Was a sad story indeed. :applecry:

And then Celestia remembered something about Starswirl the bearded and time travel, told Twi about it, and they used the spell to stop any of this from happening in the first place.

After reading the entire thing and yes enjoying large parts of it i got to chapter four where my sick mind thought how things were heating up. I indeed thought of granny smith first but once i saw him call for the dog it just kinda clicked with making sense. And with it all going down hill after that i could just feel the raw emotion and panic that could set in from something like that. In such an innocent town like ponyville such an act could destroy everything. In spikes eyes although horrible i could understand where he was thinking. The epilogue did a incredible job rounding out the story and really putting a word to the emotion felt afterwords. I shed no tears from this story but i was happy i read it. For an all around awesome job i think this story should get a 5/5. bravo

wow you almost got me to cry almost and that was the best chapter so far the others jsut made me want to die laughing (granted i skipped after i found out what spike was going to do to the dog thats a bit to creepy to read even for comedys sake

:pinkiesad2: WHY DID U MAKE THIS I CRY EVERY TIME

many tears were produced during reading.

i hate my self for reading it WHEE SUICIDAL DEPRESSION MODE

aww im so sad

This story left me with the most empty feeling I've possibly ever felt. I wanted to cry, but it just didn't feel right to me. It made more sense to mull over it and think about it and this just damn! It's really intense and the epilogue really gave me a kick to the chest. You did a great job with not only writing this amazing tale, but exploring the psychology of sentiment beings and how they twist and bend depending on the situation.

Honestly, the epilogue makes me feel as though my heart broke beyond repair or mending. Whichever makes sense. Despite the fact that I hate how Spike ended up taking the coward's way out and how Twilight has to deal with his death, I will congratulate you on writing this story so well.

Agana So'morena - so many meanings, all boiling down to oh my God

354246 i was thinking the same thing.

I have the stranget boner right now

good job

Holy crap.....
P.S. I love your troll-fluttershy avatar.

1212014 :3 And I love your name, it's really metal.

I feel ya Spike.
I know what you go through.
If I were a pony in ponyville and I haad to fight my sexual urges, I would of thought it be a challenge. All the ponies don't wear cloths and it will put me in levels of stress. :facehoof: It's just going to make me jump off a cliff.

Good story BTW

Why Spike whyyyyyyhy!;-;:fluttercry::raritycry::raritydespair: but other than that greeat story deserves a mustache for making me cry bc I don't usually cry for these types of fics:moustache:

1656656 :applejackunsure: Alright.
One: I was making a joke. I knew about all this before reading it.
Two: It wasn't a complaint. Again, I was making a joke.
Three: Bitch? Really? You called me a bitch? Nice bro. Real nice.

I have read better sad/tragic fictions, even on fimfiction, but your story was quite good so let me use this gif to demonstrate how chapter 4/5 IMPACTED me. :pinkiesmile:

i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/308/031/880.gif

I'm sorry, but this isn't sad. It's fucking hilarious!
Spike fucked a dog guys, and then killed himself. This is not a surprising reaction to getting caught while fucking your friends dog. You can pretend to ignore the fact that Spike fucked Winona, and that his death was completely irrational and sad, but it would be like ignoring the large elephant in the room.
Can dragons even kill themselves by hanging? I would think not... His body at that age would be too light while his neck would be as muscular as any baby dragons, which I would imagine is a lot. What can kill a dragon at his age? It might not fit in with the story but please add another chapter where Spike tries (and fails) at attempting to kill himself through various means. For insance his scales are too tough for razor blades, the tallest building in Ponyville is too short to actually kill yourself from, and he could spend a whole entire day in the Everfree forest waiting for a monster to come and kill him but to no avail.
Your fic has left me with more questions and cynical thoughts then answers... In other words, good job! :twilightsheepish:

I kinda thought the whole thing with Winona was just gonna turn out to be one of Spike's fantasies.:moustache:

.......no one warned me what I was signing up for when I clicked this story (mostly based on the picture)...."I didn't ask for this"-{you know who from you know what}.
so he was so afraid of his imagination+desires and having the added humiliation of being caught fucking a dog and he.....wow.......that's odd....I'm inside and water is falling onto my shirt.....how can this be.....:raritycry::pinkiesad2::fluttercry:
dare I say this deserves a mustache...its sad and had no clop relevant to my interests, but it's written well and deserves it :moustache:R.I.P spike from fan fic story number (17524376) you will be missedT.T

Login or register to comment