• Published 9th May 2013
  • 3,599 Views, 93 Comments

Shot down - zAnk



F-15 Pilot is shot down during a dogfight

  • ...
11
 93
 3,599

Corrupted

January 5th, 2018 - 7:10 PM

"SURPRISE!" The library was quickly absorbed by the cries of several ponies.

'Damn you Pinkie' David thought with a sarcastic tone

David's vision was obscured by a pink ball of fluff in his face

"HI! My name's Pinkie Pie, and I threw this party just for you!"

"Uh... Hey Pinkie Pie, my name is David." David was still startled by the Pinkie's sudden appearance.

"Thank you for throwing this party for me Pinkie." David said with a warm smile

"Hey it's no biggie! I do this for everyone that is new because everyone's my friend and you are new so I had to throw you a party too!" Pinkie Spoke with her normal mile-a-minute speech

"Well like I said Pinkie, thank you."

After talking with Pinkie, David made his way through the party, introducing himself to most of the ponies there, he even introduced himself to Lyra, who stared at his hands the whole time... David ignored how creepy she was and continued through finally spotting a certain yellow Pegasus with a pink mane. David walked over to the Pegasus to introduce himself.

David took a knee next to the Pegasus

"Hey there, my name is David. What's yours?" David spoke with as gentle a voice he could manage knowing that Fluttershy was very gentle.

"Oh my... my name is... Fluttershy..." Fluttershy wasn't acting as shy as she normally is, she was also turning a tint of red which was easy to see through her yellow coat.

As David continued to talk with Fluttershy, he noticed she kept getting closer to him... very close. Through luck he was lucky somepony else came over to talk to him, saving him from what ever Fluttershy was doing. After talking with this pony named Grass Sweeper, David noticed someone was missing.

'Where's Rainbow Dash? I would've expected her to be one of the first to talk with me, and honestly I was excited to talk with her, being my favorite of the mane six after all.' David began wondering, not noticing Twilight walking up to him.

"Hey David, are you enjoying the party?" Twilight asked with a warm smile

"Uh, ya the party is awesome!" David said with a surprised but happy tone.

"David, is something wrong?" Twilight asked with a look of concern

"Huh? Oh nah nothing, I'm fine. I was just thinking of some things."

"Hm, alright. Well come on, the pa-" *BOOM* The room fell silent as everyone heard a massive explosion outside

Everyone inside Twilight's library ran outside to find the source of the sound, what David and the others found was unbelievable. Not far from Ponyville, they could see smoke and fire rising into the night sky, at sight of this David ran back inside and threw on his second button up shirt and grabbed his combat knife then continued to run back out the door and towards the source of the chaos. As David was running through Ponyville, he was joined by Twilight.

"What do you think caused this!?" Twilight yelled to David as they were running

"I don't know, but we're about to find out!" David yelled in reply as they closed in on the source.

Once they cleared the trees and bushes they came upon a small field, what David spotted... he could not believe.
There was a piece of rubble burning in the field inside a crater with a trail leading up to it, it had the body of a jet, yet no one was inside the cockpit.

"What is that?" Twilight asked with a confused and slightly fearful look on her face

"It's called an F-15... how the-" David cut himself off as he spotted the logo on the side of the cockpit, a viper.

'What the hell, he was shot down back on earth!' David began shooting questions in his head

[Music]Right click open new tab

*thump* *thump* *thump*

David spun around to meet the source of this sound only to receive a swift blunt force to the right side of his head, knocking him to the ground with great force. David smashed into the ground face first.

"Gah!" David yelled out in pain, rolling over to meet his attacker he spotted a black figure wearing a flight helmet delivering a swift kick to the side of Twilight's head knocking her unconscious.

"Oh fuck no!" David yelled as he rose to his feet.

When his attacker turned around to face him, David spotted something very off with his eyes, through the goggles of the flight helmet, David could see his eyes were glowing green and red. David also spotted the name tag on his shoulder.

"Drake!?" David yelled in shock

His attacker only flinched at the name, he began charging at David to which David holstered his knife, not wanting to harm Drake.

"Drake, don't fucking do this!"

His attacker ignored the comment, leaping at David while pulling his right arm back for a head on strike.

'Shit, alright have it your way.' And with this, David completed a combat roll to the right to avoid Drake's attack.

As David got onto his feet he charged at Drake, jumping into the air he pulled his legs in then thrusted them both back out at the right time to deliver a blow to Drake's back, knocking him face first to the ground. David quickly returned to his feet facing Drake as he began to stand up, at this moment David noticed a green glint off in the distance in the woods, quickly after spotting the glint he saw what looked like a green plasma fly through the air hitting him in his chest, successfully knocking him onto his back.

"FUCK!" David yelled in pain as he could hear an audible *sssssssss* sound coming from his chest.

David's vision was blurred as he spotted a human figure alongside what looked like a tall mutated pony marching towards him.

'Chrysalis...' David hissed in his head

David could only prop himself up with his elbows because of the immense pain in his chest. As the two figures got within two feet of him, he heard a massive explosion from the sky above, all three figures looked up to spot the source of the interruption only to spot the color spectrum shooting off in all directions with a trail leading from the middle, the trail in the middle closed in on Chrysalis, slamming into Chrysalis launching a massive cloud of smoke into the air and knocking Drake to the side. After what looked like a missile strike, David spotted several blurred figures appear from above the tree line.

*SSSSSS*

The pain in David's chest increased, his vision becoming more blurred and slowly began to fade to black and all sounds slowly becoming even more quiet. Right before everything cut to black, David heard a female voice call out his name in desperation and fear.

*Silence*

Author's Note:

Sorry for how long it took, next chapter will be out sooner.