• Published 5th May 2013
  • 25,166 Views, 1,165 Comments

Forced Pony Sex - Kaidan



Each night a pony is sent to the make-believe land of humans to explore their darkest desires. Have you ever wanted to have sex with a pony? Yes? No? Either way, they're going to use you to satisfy their lust.

Comments ( 73 )

Oh yeah, this is just as fun reading as it was editing.

when a pony comes along, YOU MUST WHIP IT!

sometimes i feel bad for some of these humans :pinkiesad2:

That was one of the best chapters yet. And not Just because I have an OC called Scarlet. (Wish I was that mare...) :scootangel:

Do one for Nightmare Moon or Molestia. :pinkiehappy::yay::twilightsheepish::raritywink::rainbowkiss::derpytongue2::ajsmug::trixieshiftleft:

3516130
What fetish?

I think someone mentioned Luna should have her scene take place in a dream, so she could do creepy impossible sex things to the human. Maybe they even die in real life, like a sex-fiend Freddy Kreuger.

Man... the things magic can do. :raritywink:

Kaidan today is filled with "What the Fuck" I blame Dash.

if a spell is all it takes to sneak a human across, i think the equestrian patrol is just about as successful as the mexican border patrol and the western state coastguard at keeping out 'aliens' :twilightblush:

can you have one human succesfully resist the pony(s) and run into the portal and fuck things up? at least for a while then he/she can be captured and fucked with

Sweet! However if it was me I would think about it a bit and ignore the burning. I have a mind that can actually ignore many things. I was yelling at someone one time and slammed my hand on the sharp end of a knife and didn't notice until after I was done yelling. When I was done you bet I started screaming my head off. A large knife all the way through the palm of your hand. Sadly it twitches here and there now. I would probley say that they just committed murder then and go to the bathroom to look for the peroxide and a thing of baking soda.

3524339it make the prisons look much more interesting:raritywink:

3553055 oh dear god if that happens dont drop the soap

Comment posted by Ziozo deleted Dec 28th, 2013

this is against interdimetional law right? why the buck are they so incompetent?

3516139
I know you wrote that months ago but... YES!! :pinkiecrazy:

3742445
Nice, that was the fun part of writing this (and why I hope to write more of this.) Each chapter is a completely different set of fetishes, and I either hit the perfect storm or freak out the reader.

I too love soft vore, Lyra, and 2nd person. All it was missing was some latex... though, there's more Lyra and vore in each bonus chapter. Yes, you can eat all the ponies!

Someone explain what vore is.

3747928 Anything involving the insertion of someone's body into that of another.

3763663 thanks for the explanation.
Got some reading to do :twilightblush:

3764202
haha, he's close. Vore is eating another person, or absorbing, or digesting. Swallowing alive? vore. Insering a body part into another person? That's just sex. :rainbowlaugh:

Which one has unbirthing?

3788037 That was 8 weeks ago when my eyes were virgins to FIMFiction and Kaidan's work.
Now i simply love it, it was awesome :rainbowwild:

Still poor Rainbow, that's what she gets for being a whore face :trollestia::trollestia::trollestia:

I have no idea what the fuck I just read.

Well, Kaidan has succeeded in making me angry whilst reading porn, never saw that coming to be honest O.o

FUCK YOU CHAPTER 11 :(

What are the four laws of pony sex?

What in the hell did I just read?

4026613 ya lol, and I am back on, I can't believe I forgot my username and password, but I remembered LOL....

luneth spark has no Idea what to say about this

3826834 you and me both i mean these esecially the last chapter i guess shining and cadence never heard adopting

4247238 you know it was actually a book before it was turned into a movie which is only loosely based on the book.

Should change the header to say "Fp/Mp" :derpytongue2:

It was done well and all, but I'm kind of more used to seeing your satire in this.

3871786

Phew, glad you didn't say 13 :yay:

Then again, I also finally realized this is over. Oh well =(

All aboard the Nope train to Fuck Thatvile!

Fluttershy's stare would not work because by the time she used it I would be like " NOPE WHERES MY FUCKING SHOTGUN'.

What a nice chapter to end this. Or do you plan for more?

Pfft try to stare me down good luck see the soul of a man who Made three dragons his slaves

Comment posted by DitsyDerp deleted Aug 22nd, 2014

This made me laugh and this made me cry,
I just read the whole fic and now ask myself why.
For bleach cannot clean,
What my eyes have just seen.
Now excuse me, I need to gouge out my mind's eye.

:P

Since when did shinning armor grow a pair?

Funny, but good.

4658077 one ticket please

3514200 you too, small world

I was going through my old favourites and found this marked complete.
When did that happen?

I remember adding this to my favorites list due to reading Chapter Four only. I've decided to read the rest, and I've noticed a few things.

>Ch3

Last time I visited Earth I tried to sneak one back by Twilight took it away.

>Ch5

you would like to play, don’t you?

>Ch6

“It’s Mary, Mary Sue.”

Oh you.

>Ch7

“You know, what they don’t show on the reality T.V. show My Little Pony?

comma shouldn't be there

>Ch8

You just wish, for once, you're impossible fantasies could come true.

your*

>Ch9

William stared at the creature in shock, his eyes drifting down to the hair concealing her pussy.

If she's facing him, he wouldn't see her pussy, unless she's standing on hind legs, which I don't think she is.
Also, I am so happy this chapter was exactly what I thought it would be.

>Ch10

you did not care, she t’was enjoying your screw!
but total submission tis par for the course.”

That's not how you use those.
T'was=It was
'tis=it is

she it was enjoying your screw!
submission it is par for the course.”

I don't think that's right.

>Ch11

offering herself as a prostitute to a primitive zebra tribe while dressed as Daring Do.

Wait a second that sounds familiar.

The rest of the chapter made me want to cry for Dash.

>Ch13
Why the hell not. I turned on the metronome to the correct tempo, but she stops me with a hoof, gets the metronome, sets it on the floor, and we look at each other in the eyes for the first time. Her lavender eyes were like pools of loving joy, and she turns away.

Uaghh!! it hurts my eyes! Who wrote this chapter? I want to slap them. I couldn’t get through this one. Write your own chapters from now on please, or at least read and proofread them before you post them. This was almost worth removing this story from my favorites list.


>Ch14
This chapter hurt my brain a little bit. If you wanted this to be canon it should have been chapter one. None of this makes any sense with what’s been written so far. Strike two, sir. Strike two.

>Ch15

Electricity began to ark around the room and the impossible happened.

arc*

She smiled, knowing savvy readers would decrypt the code.

DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU’VE DONE?!

You manage to get to your feet, a feet the other ponies have trouble managing with your much larger body in their stomachs.

feat*

“I’m outta here,” Rarity declares.

Rarity has not, nor do I believe she ever will use such language.

Now that I’ve reigned in the crazy, I can write “proper horrible clop” next chapter.

Finally!

>Ch18

I could hear the filly gasp and whimper as I tore through her hymen

This bit always bothers me. The hymen is actually not supposed to tear. It is elastic as well and has a hole in the middle which will stretch to accommodate even a well sized penis if the girl is relaxed enough. It’s not supposed to hurt at all, and that’s a misconception that just angers me to no end. If the hymen tears, it means you’ve done something wrong, and were nowhere near gentle enough.

At the same time, something between Apple Bloom’s pussy and my ass began vibrating as she thrust it in and out of me.

clearly the author has experience jamming things up his ass, or he’d have torn something by now. I think it’s safe to say the CMC are inexperienced, so they probably don’t know to make sure both sphincters are relaxed before sliding stuff in. Someone with decent muscle control could avoid this, but they’d need plenty of practice.

>Ch19

I could feels unnatural streams of lubricant flowing out of my body.

feel*

I had never imagined it hurt like that for a woman when I’d had sex as a man.

That’s because it’s not supposed to. This usually happens when the guy pays no attention to the girl and sees her as nothing more than a sex object. It’s not supposed to hurt, and if it does, it’s the fault of the girl’s partner for not caring about her.

5392507
Wow quite a few grammar error catches and accurate info in there. But sometimes you've just got to ignore what's medically accurate (i.e. women have a prostate, the hymen has a hole) and go with what 99% of society believes to be true (the hymen tears and hurts, women can shoot cum) Though, there are some women who have a birth defect and their hymen doesn't have a hole in it... so I suppose there's a possibility for someone to have a very bad day. :twilightsmile:

And yes, you hated the only chapter in the whole thing not written by me. You even liked the one written by drunk me :p

Login or register to comment