Calling all computer geeks · 7:41pm
I need help getting flash vidios to play on my Wii. I don't have a computer so this is the only way I can see them. You see it all started when I found this vidio called Chrysalis POV, I tried to get it to work but the vidio only showed me a black screen and it wouldn't play. So if any of you know how to fix this problem I would be greatful.
How do you anger ponies · 3:54am
I would like to know some very creative eays to piss off the following ponies and antagonists for future chapters in How did I get here!?!
If you have any suggestions then please tell me.... anyway Death Kitty says hi.
My most popular fic · 9:30pm
OMG WHY?!? How did I get here!?! has become popular with 36 likes and counting. That was unexpected. I'm so proud of you guys *sniff* thank you so much.
Anyway since I made a blog please tell me why you've liked the fic, and why do you think it's so origonal. I would love to here from you the fans.
Anyway time for something different
A funny vid and a cool song. · 10:12pm
Sad news · 12:10am
Writing Tutorials (read and comment) · 7:07pm
Now for anyone of you new writers out there, I highly recomend reading this at least once. This guide line will help make your fictions a work of art.......
-Some common literary knowledge.
This guide is for those who don't have access to a proofreader.
1. As with all stories, write down a rough draft or type it up on the computer. Also if you want to try some freewriting exercises. Freewriting is writing down a small story without paying any attention to grammer or spelling (you can fix it later). What you do is write down a story for a set time (at least five to ten minutes) without taking your pencil or pen off the paper. If you get stuck don't stop, repeat the word you stopped on until you get another idea then continue. Once the time is up stop regardless of weather or not your finished. Read over it and them correct any spelling or grammar errors and add any details you've left out. This should give you a good outline of the story. Then you make your rough draft.
2. Now for the fun part, writing down a good first copy. Read over it and ask yourself:
Does this fit with my outline?
Do I need to male any changes?
Do I need more detail?
Do the characters fit in with the story?
Should I add more to the plot?
If you ask yourself these questions then you are on your way to making a good second copy.
3. Reread the story again and add more details if you want, and correct any spelling or grammar errors. Reread it again to make sure you didn't miss anything then continue.
4. Now time to put the story online (if you haven't done so already). And save and submit and your done.
Lesson 2 Characterization
When making characters for stories it's good to have an outline of them in your head or on a piece of paper.
1. Ask yourself:
Do the characters fit with the original format?
Do I want any OC's in my story?
If I put in any OC's how do I want them to act?
Once done you are ready to start making characters.
2. Put them into your story at the appropriate times and ask yourself:
Do I want this character in here at this time?
Is he/she or him/her acting the way I want them to?
Make the necessary changes and your finished.
That's pretty much the basics, so have fun writing.
News (PM me) · 9:59pm
I'm starting to hit my first writers block.
Stories like My Little Fairy Tail and Moonlight Knight are going to be on hiatus for a while. How did I get here is just a sill project that I've been winging it ever since it started. I'm am now starting to run out of jokes for the fic. I will however devote most of my time to a new fic called Light and Dark. Which is sevearly laking in the viuws department.
Anyway I would like to shout out to my bro CoryBrandstetter, and my loyal fanbase. Without your support I would have left this site in the first couple of weeks. Thank you so much.
If anybody would like to chat or suggest chapter or story ideas then drop me a PM. I will try to get back to you ASAP.
Right now I'm just dealing with headache after headache due to thinking to much..........Or it could be from lack of sleep. Anyway thank you so much, I would never have made it so far without you.
Question (please comment) · 4:57am
It seems that it's always the same three people that keep disliking my fics. It is starting to get anoying and I would like to know how I can track down their profiles and block them. It just gets so anoying finding that someone always dislikes your fics al because they're there on your page and not on theirs. Yes I'm saying that these people are jeluise of me and they hate me for it. But please can someone help?