1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
8. You must comment on their userpage that they have been tagged
Five Things About Me
1. My brony name is Red Letter because well I'm read and I love reading more than life.
2. I have read a entire library at one point during school. Took me a year of reading.
3. My greatest dream is to become a librarian and live in a library.
4. I don't get mad often unless someone tries to correct everything I say.
5 The greatest fan fiction I have ever read is Coal Buck's story and the greatest book I have ever read is either The Dragonlance Chronicles or The Belgariad. I cried when Strum Brightblade died....... Strum! No... why strum why... by the nine... so sad.
My questions for the tagged:
U: Do you like bananas?
Yep I'm a b**** who likes bananas.
H: Luna X Fluttershy?
Hmm I do love a good romance story and Luna is very regal and cute, plus I do love the night time. And Fluttershy... well come on she's Fluttershy how can you not love her. Hmm I am not really against any good pairing as long as it has a good plot and not just random clop clop clop.
A: Twi X Celestia?
I would pledge my undying love for Twilight Sparkle, she lives my dream life and is a honestly nice character with a good design. Celestia is regal and very magnificent but she always struck me as the unreachable by fellow ponies in the romance department. I suppose if the author put a good plot behind it and once again not just mindless clop clop cloppity then I wouldn't mind it.
V: Do you think this blog makes me look fat?
Nope yall lookin swag
B: Do you like Derpy?
Hmm This could be a trick question... *pokes question with stick* Hmm I honestly enjoy the character play done with Derpy in fandom and in the show since there can be so much written and drawn apart such a good character. A pony living with so many ponies lookin down upon her but staying strong and positive, very good story eh? Plus that character design is sooo cute *glomps Derpy* Plus every single romance story I've read about Derpy has always been a good one.
E: Celestia X Trollestia?
Pffft aw man that would be funny. Trollestia coming out of the woodwork and results in pairing. I would need a good plot background but honestly, I'm okay with this
N: do you have a cat?
Yep, she is old as dinosaurs and larger than any normal cat I have ever seen.
T: Do you hate cats?
Naw I'm cool with em. So long as they don't go all scratch ninja on me.
R: Do you feel indifferent to cats?
Eh kinda, there are cats I could like more but eh.
O: Do you like dogs?
Hmm there okay, they act more loving than cats so sure.
L: Do you think these are pointless?
Naw I love answering them and seeing the questions people can come up with.
L: Did you look at the "numbers" for these questions?
Yep, I see what you did there.
D: Do you know what they spell?
UHAVBENTROLLD, or a more coherent message, You have been trolled and I enjoyed it. Can't wait to tag someone.
3. Do you know of Coal Buck?
3. Which is your favorite of the ponies of Equestria?
3. Favorite Pairing?
3. Least Favorite pairing?
3. How do you feel about trolls?
3. Do you like the Number three?
3. Did you see what I did there?
3. Do you really believe in Love and Tolerance?
3. Best fan fic you have ever read?
3. Best book or story you have ever read?
3. Do you like Bananas?
Cooper you better do this, I had to do it
That's right crashie, I hunted down your story just to tag you
I dont have anymore friends so eh, no more tags.