We are currently backed up on submissions. Please try and hold off on submitting more stories until we give the okay!
This group is dedicated to adding ONLY quality fictions to our archives. It's sole purpose of existing is giving attention to authors who have written stories that we believe are some of the best within this fandom. This is determined by a very lengthy analysis process. We focus not on what is popular but what is actually good.
Rules for submission:
1. Any member may submit, but that does not mean a story will be added to the archive.
2. You may submit your own stories, however that does not mean they will be added either.
3. If a story was declined do not re-submit it. We declined it for a reason, and we will reconsider submission if major changes have been made, and we shall do so at a later date.
4. This is not a popularity contest. Just because your story has a ton of likes does not mean it is quality, and does not mean it will make it into the archives.
5. Do not have multiple people submit your story, it will not increase your chances.
6. We generally frown upon clop fictions, though I will not say it is impossible to get one in this archive.
General Rules for this Group:
1. Do not keep submitting the same story over and over.
2. Don't ask to be a staff member.
How do we judge fictions here?
Glad you asked.
It's a rather complex process, but we actually break them down into the basic elements of story telling and discuss how it performs to each of those aspects. There is more to a good story than people liking it. We must judge:
How believable it is
Use of literary elements
Every member has a say, and a story may be removed from the archives if good reason is presented.