AppleDash 3,010 members · 1,061 stories
Comments ( 32 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 32

I don't know if we had a thread about this. Anyway, I seem to recall a fic where Dash hasn't left her house for weeks and hasn't eaten. AJ looks for her and when Dash flies down she faints after a couple of seconds. I think it also ends with both of them adopting Scootaloo. Edit: So "They" found it for me. Is it cool we turn this thread about "lost" fics no one remembers?

DbzOrDie
Group Admin

Doesn't ring any bells

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Now it came to my mind a fic where Rainbow sees "auras" depending on a pony's mood (red for angry, blue for sad, etc.) and she keps seeing a pink aura around AJ but couldn't figure out what it meant. Anyone remembers it?

2994125 It's Not Easy Being In Love by Gutovi-kun

Not exactly a fic, but rather a song based off a fic. I remember the thumbnail had Rainbow Dash flying over the clouds at dusk. It was a very nice piano song, but I can't seem to find it. If I recall correctly, the author had another song titled "Morning over Canterlot" or something like that (piano as well), but I can't remember a thing. The song I'm looking for had background ambiamce (laughter, waves crashing, etc.) if that helps.

Anyone remembers a fic where Discord makes Rainbow Dash a challenge on who she needs to fall in love or else she dies (or something)?

I could have sworn there was an appledash fic somewhere called 'In the heat of passion'

There was a live reading and everything - I have no idea where it went

Tchernobog
Group Admin

I can think of a TwiDash one with a similar name, but no appledash one comes to mind immediately...

hmm.. I know it was appledash, but Im not sure if it was called that exactly, been so long

Tchernobog
Group Admin

3741172 do you remember what happened in it? That might help more!

This is all I can remember from it:

Rainbow is in AJ's house, she falls asleep at the table, Applejack brings a mat and some cider out to the orchard and invites her onto it

I remembered a fic where Applejack falls in love with Dash, so RD gets scared and tries to do crazy stuff to make that attraction go away and it all backfires someway or another. I remember a scene where she does all these stunts to try and appear messy and sweaty before she meets with AJ. Does it ring any bell?

That second one sounds like https://www.fimfiction.net/story/110618/love-means-having-to-say-youre-sorry except it's kinda backwards; Dash thinks AJ has fallen for someone else and crashes into her to get her all dirty so she won't look nice for her supposed love interest.

As for "In the Heat of Passion", yeah I can't find that anywhere, and I even have a download of the audio reading. It was a really sweet fic, not a clop fic despite the title. Dash strains her wing a bit and asks AJ to bandage it for her, Dash helps applebuck while her wing rests, then AJ invites her out to a late night picnic and cuddling ensues.

I've been trying to find one I'm pretty sure was called "Sun, Sand and Sereinty" where AJ and Dash just spend a day together at the beach, it had a skippable clop section, but was a very touching story, one of my favorite 'first realizing their feelings' ones.

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

I've been trying to find one I'm pretty sure was called "Sun, Sand and Sereinty" where AJ and Dash just spend a day together at the beach

I'm pretty sure that was one of Twilightclopple's fics. She went and deleted all her stuff a while back. If you really want it, it can be found in the FIMFiction Archive torrent. This contains nearly all deleted stories, so it's worth having a copy around.

Posted
Group Contributor

In the Heat of Passion by TheTallestGuy.

Sun, Sand and Serenity by Twilightclopple

I got In the Heat of Passion from the Fimfiction Archive after googling and finding the audio recording on youtube which luckily had the author name and a dead link to deleted page on the site. Sun, Sand, and Serenity is also from the archive as it seems that author is gone as well.

Thanks to both of you for that, I've been scouring my youtube links to find Passion and couldn't remember for the life of me who did the reading. I was unaware of the Archive, that may come in handy!

4886914 No, I'm pretty sure the one I'm talking about has Dash think it's a bad idea dating AJ, so she sort of agrees to go out with her but before she sees her she makes some stunts to appear sweaty and messy, which literally makes AJ be all giddy or something. Point is that the effect was the opposite of what Dash expected: instead of looking good for her date, being messy is what attracted AJ. I dunno. :twilightoops:

Edit: Well, now that I'm here, anypony know of some straight AppleDash fics?

I remember reading a fic and i was like 2 chapters in and AJ broke up with RD for some reason. RD started going out with Pinkie Pie after Pinkie said she had a crush on RD. And then, when they announced they were going out to the rest of the Mane 6, AJ ran out crying. RD ran after her into a field and asked why AJ ran out since she broke up with RD in the first place, and AJ confessed her love for RD, and they got together.

idk i read it a long time ago and just started thinking about it again and it was sooo good and well written and i wanna read it again

5694743 I think you are talking about the fanfic "A Taste Of An Apple"

It's an old fanfic that was on Fanfiction.net originally but was deleted a couple of years ago. I've recently seen it back on there and also if you type in the name you can get a link to it on a reddit thread.

I could be wrong, but that sounds eerily familiar to it.

Hey! I was just talking to Feeling Grand. She just told me she's decided to put it back up. But only the first part. Hopefully she'll do the second and third part too ;)

There was this humanised Appledash where it was Dash's dead mom's birthday anyone remember cause I'm DYING to read it again

Okay first off going to say I have dyslexia and so I'm using voice to text and I also don't know how to add punctuation or without punctuation so I'm sorry if this is a little hard to read, okay on to the fake I can't for the life of me remember what it's called I think the chapter might be called notebook but I could be wrong about that it's basically Applejack and rainbow dash had a silent contest in which they would communicating via a notebook and then rainbow dash asks Applejack out as a joke trying to get a trip up by writing it in the notebook and then they have like a meaningful conversation in The Notebook it was really cute and I can't for the life of me remember the name of it I know the name of the thick is it notebook because that's the first thing I looked and nothing

Please don't recommend the notebook I know it's not the notebook no notebook is not in the title of the story I was saying that it might have been the title of the chapter

I know the update I found it it was notepad not notebook here's the link case anyone else wants to eat it https://www.fimfiction.net/story/221228/revelational-contest

I appreciate it but that's not what I'm looking for okay so the at the farm and rainbow dash and Applejack decide to have a silence contact and since rainbow dash is good she decides to have a silent conversation in a notepad what she bought because she came to the farm to study and then she decides to help Applejack with the chores because if she leaves before it fits and she's not going to forfeit to and they end up keep having this silent conversation rainbow dash first as Applejack out as a joke but then realizes a lot of things about her and has just this really deep emotional moment in the notepad, I do appreciate the help but that is the fake that came up when I was trying to look for the one I'm trying to look for and and see that one where it fermented was kind of frustrating I know it's not your fault but still but it is not that one

that's alright, hope you find it!
edit: I see you found it, that's great!

I'm really hoping someone can help me here or point me in the right direction!

Tbf this is a fic I remember reading 10yrs ago, but for the life of me I can't find a trace of it anywhere on the internet. It was very much a nsfw fic- AJ & RD are having another race against each other, and AJ goes too fast and trips. She falls and gets stuck inside a tree stump and RD has to help get her out.

I feel like I've searched through every tag here, and I can't remember if I saw it on this forum or if it was on a different website

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 32