Transformers Crossovers 738 members · 327 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

So...anythoughts?

1886575 He died a manner befitting many other dead primes

He will be missed, but honored :eeyup:

I've been desensitized. One expects Prime to die in every series.

You know what got me chocked up? Megatron's change of Spark. While his speech at the end could have been done (a lot) better, it really got across the plight of a someone who has taken a long, hard look at his life, and realized that all his life's goals and ambitions were little more than a waste of time, energon, and lives.

My sister said "even the worst of enemies can become friends" sounded like an MLP refference lol.

If anyone's interested, I have a rather lengthy blog post sharing my thoughts on the movie as well as a sort of 'How it should have ended', so if you have any interest in checking it out, here's a link:

http://www.fimfiction.net/blog/212939/transformers-prime-beast-hunters-preadacons-rising-thoughts

NAH, it will going to make another bodies for him for making toys, just like games workshop

I really enjoyed the movie even though it was short and to list some of my favorite parts.
* seeing the vehicons now working for the Autobots. :rainbowlaugh:(I like the Vehicons)
*The two new Predacons especially their fight against Predaking.
*Knockout being Knockout.
*Optimus fighting Unicron.
As for Megatron's redemption? I never saw it coming because I always thought he was so bad that he was unredeemed-able which made him a bad ass. However Hasbro still did a better job at it then Sunset Shimmers' redemption and for Optimus's sacrifice wow:fluttercry:

This will be as myself, not Megatron.
The movie was near flawless, and while many say optimus should have found another way..i don't see it. I think it was a fitting end to the Prime series.

As far as i can see, the only negatives are:
1. Uni-Tron's ugly face! Seriously.
2. What the fuck happened to Starscream?!

Personally I thought it was a fitting end to the series. Megatrons change of attitude was a bit unexpected but it did make sense.

After all, when you are enslaved to something that is effectively the Satan of the Transformers you do reconsider a few things.

Technically Optimus is not decesed, I'm just waiting for the sequel series

A fitting end to a fitting series. And Prime's death is probably the sadest of all because it's truly a bitersweet one and one that truly defines what the character is all about. :fluttercry:

This time Optimus truly died for not only our sins but the sins of all Transformers. He will be missed. :pinkiesad2:

The only real problem I had was that it completely revered the end of the actual series episodes- rather than Megatron dying and Prime living, now Prime's dead and Megatron is alive. Even then, it;s not so much a real problem as something I found ironic, as Megatron's revival and Optimus' death both made sense story wise

And screw Starscream, I want to know what happened to Shockwave after he talked to the Predacons! (At least he didn't get killed by the Preda-Terrorcons. That would have PISSED ME OFF.)

Overall a nice end to the series. But it still didn't get me NEAR as emotional as the end of Animated. (I STILL get choked up just THINKING about the last few seconds of that show...)

Dare I say it had a more colorfully end than MLP will?

1931972dem lights made a sonic rainboom look like a rerun of the Andy Griffith show

1932251 Well who knows how MLP FiM will end? Me personally I'm thinking they'll either end with a fight against a corrupted Celestia and/or Twilight ascending to the throne as Princess of Equestria.

1932929...yeah.

This is a show for 9 year old girls, not game of thrones.

1932979 So I don't see how they couldn't work the Celestia fight. It would like the fights against Nightmare Moon except with more personal diificulty since Celestia has always been the greatest source of good. And as for the other, Celestia and Luna would still be alive and still be alicorns and after everything Twilight's been through it wouldn't surprise me if by the end she's a candidate for the throne.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20