The Writers' Group 9,285 members · 56,342 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Hi! So lately I've been spending my entire weekend work on a new story which is a crossover with the 'Elder Scrolls' franchise. Now my problem is that I don't know what to call it :twilightblush:

I've tried to make a Narnia parody, and call it: 'The Dragonborn, The Wabbajack, And The Ponies', but I'm not liking it. So I'll give you the basic plot so it'll help you… if you decide to try and name it that is.

Basically: the Dragonborn, an Argonian called Bororah, was looking for the white stag in the 'ill met by moonlight' quest. When one thing leads to another involving the Wabbajck and a certain NPC encounter makes an explosion that transports the Dragonborn to Equestria. Now he has to find all the pieces to the Daedric artifact so he can hopefully return.

If you do decide to help me it would be very grateful. And whoever gives me the best name will be credited in the description! Thanks again,

-Lightning

Never actually played the game, but your description sounds like a mistake was made.

Is it a comedy? because if it is:

1. The madness keeps dragon on.

2. Tried to find a stag, got ponies instead.

3. Going out with a bang.

4. Enter Dragonborn.

5. First a Wabbajack, now there's an Applejack (i'm grasping at straws here)

Maybe "Ill Met by Twilight"?

Do, I'm trying to go for a dark adventure, but thanks anyway… who knows? Maybe they could work!

Now that's a good one, most likely my personal favorite!

-Lightning

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5