Cutie Mark(ed) Crusaders 499 members · 2,629 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
FrostVortex
Group Admin

CONTEST #2

EDIT: The contest has now ended! Congratulations to Rubahhitam for winning first place!

Welcome to the second official contest of the Cutie Mark(ed) Crusaders group!

PROMPT

Using Fluttercheer's suggestion (but with some changes), the prompt is simply Hearts and Hooves Day for this contest. Write a romance featuring two or all of the Cutie Mark Crusaders in a relationship with each other.

CONTEST RULES

+ The deadline for the contest is February 12th, 2016, which is just two days before Hearts and Hooves Day (Valentine's Day). The contest results will come out on February 14th, 2016.

+ In order to qualify, you must also include a link to this thread in your story's description. Entries submitted without a link, regardless of how good they may be, will be automatically disqualified.

+ A lack of at least three (3) participants by January 28th, 2016 will result in the cancellation of the contest.

+ Contributors and/or admins may participate, but they will not have any advantages over other participants in order to ensure fairness. If you are an admin, and you don't want to join in, you may judge instead.

+ Your submission must be published to the site in order to be judged.

+ It doesn't matter how the shipped Crusaders came to be together (could be a sad or tragic one); all you need to do is just feature them in a ship somehow.

+ It doesn't matter if the Crusaders have their cutie marks or not in the story.

+ Your entry must focus primarily on the Cutie Mark Crusaders or else you will be disqualified.

+ Gore and clopfics are not allowed; the rating can only be Everyone and not Teen or Mature.

+ All contest entries must be placed in the Contest: Hearts and Hooves Day folder and the links must be posted here so they can be judged by my fellow admins and I (or me only, if the other admins are all participating).

+ Failure to submit your entry before the deadline will disqualify you.

PRIZES

The person in 1st place will receive these prizes:

+ Contributor status

+ A special mention on the group page alongside their winning stories

+ An honest review of any one of your stories by me, FrostVortex

The person in 2nd place will receive these prizes:

+ An honest review of any one of your stories by me, FrostVortex

The person in 3rd place will receive this prize:

If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask me via PM.

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

Sweet! Maybe I'm participating this time!
There's still a fic I want to write belatedly for Hearth's Warming Eve and that could fit into the theme!

I'm going to write about this on Deviantart and send it to Equestria Daily. And don't forget to advertise the contest in the Shameless Self-Promotion Bureau!

FrostVortex
Group Admin

Alright!

I'll do so right now. :yay:

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

Well done! But don't forget to do that every week, the bureau allows weekly advertising!
I could maybe organize a additional price for the event. But I have to check back with the person first to see if she has anything left of it.

FrostVortex
Group Admin

I'll have to see if I remember to do it every week. :twilightblush:

Anyways... well, why not? What do you have in mind? I'll have to change the prizes if you add another one, but I'm sure I can do it.

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

If it works, I could organize a steam game or two. But I'll have to see if she has something left because she made a giveaway on Hearth's Warming Eve.

FrostVortex
Group Admin

4957358 As with all the contests on Fimfiction, I'll promote this one on my user page in an attempt to get you more contenders. Good luck!

FrostVortex
Group Admin

Alright, thanks! :twilightsmile:

We got three participants already, right?

FrostVortex
Group Admin

Yeah, but only one entry has been submitted so far. You could always join in if you want.

Aight. I'll try.

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

5044934 Relaying message to 4957358 cause reasons :derpytongue2:

Rubahhitam
Group Contributor

5045138 Dude, that is totally fine by me. This is the first contest I've ever... well, actually participated in with a finished product (even if I do think it's mostly garbage). Anything you do that makes sure I follow the contest rules and let the mods know I submitted a final product is fine by me. Take care dude! :twilightsmile:

-Ru

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15