Twilight's Kingdom 885 members · 899 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
Weeping Angel
Group Admin

Welcome, all! Since this group has gotten bigger than I expected, I have decided to make the official laws for Twilight's Kingdom. Whether you read these or not is your problem, but if you break any of them, then you will be apprehended for it. So please take the time to read these. :twilightsmile:

Forum Rules:

1. Don't be a jerk to people or bash anyone personally. (One Strike)

2. No excessive swearing, especially towards someone. (A Warning, followed by a Strike if it happens again)

3. No insulting, fighting with, or starting a war against admins/contributors. (One Strike or more, depending on offence)

4. Forum topics can range from anything about Princess Twilight to the invention of the banana in Equestria, but please keep all forums related to My Little Pony. (Will be Warned and thread will be locked)

5. Do not insult Princess Twilight Sparkle. If you don't like her, leave the group. (One Strike or more)

6. Don't be a troll. (One Strike for each time you troll)

Stories:

All stories including Alicorn Twilight Sparkle is allowed in our stories. You may add them to any folder that works for it, I don't mind. However, any story that does not include Princess Twilight in it will be deleted and you will be informed that the story is gone. You will receive a Warning.

Strikes and Warnings:

You may have noticed parentheses after each rule stating either Warning or Strike. These are the punishments you get for breaking the rules.

If you receive a Warning, that means that you haven't been completely apprehended and are just being warned kindly for breaking a less severe rule. However, if you ignore a Warning, then you get a Strike for officially breaking the rule.

If you receive a Strike, it means that you are 1/3 of the way from getting banned. Three Strikes equals a ban, spanning from a one week ban to permanently banned, whichever one the admins decide.

Admin Rules:

Admins are not completely off the hook either. You are all expected to follow the same rules, and will receive punishment.

If you get three strikes, you will be demoted to Contributor until you can prove to me that you are worthy of becoming Admin again. If you get three more strikes as a Contributor, then you will be demoted completely and may get banned for a while. This is unlikely to happen, however, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Users: If you would like to report an admin for breaking one of these rules, PM me. I will take the necessary actions.

Have any questions, concerns, or requests about the rules? Want me to add anything? Reply below.

That is all! Thank you for reading!

~Weeping Angel

3272027 I have question indeed Angel. I have a published story called Adaptation: Year One, in it Twilight is an alicorn but not yet a princess (that will come later), it's an HiE also and a romance. So where would go in this group? Thanks much Bryan Storms.

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

That will fit as well. :twilightsmile:
Well, the story can fit in the Romance folder or the Human and Anthro folder. I could add an HiE folder in there if you'd like. I take suggestions, of course.

3272027 Rules seem fair. I really ought to add rules to a group I created.

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

Good, I'm glad. I certainly don't want rules to be unfair to the members.

3273454 Sometimes rules need to be strict. At least they get three strikes except for certain issues.

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

There are few that are just morally unacceptable. But I am pretty fair when it comes to rules, I hate seeing people get upset over them. I keep them as lenient as I can.

I doubt most people will even get a Warning. So far it's a pretty calm group, I hope it stays that way.

3273425 Adding an HiE folder might be a good idea, I am after all an HiE writer for the most part and I'd be surprised if I was the only one in the group.

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

Cool, I'll do that then.

3274210 I thank you for that Angel, in the mean time Adaptation: Year One is in the romance folder for all those who are interested.

3. No insulting, fighting with, or starting a war against admins/contributors. (One Strike or more, depending on offence)

:rainbowdetermined2: It's on. Prepare to be destroyed.

DH7

Jesus, you changed your profile. I didn't recognize you. I was kind of partial to the poniefied weeping angel, even though I'm not a Doctor Who fan. :rainbowkiss: (I'm an American, we'd probably screw up Doctor Who, anyway.)

I kind of think that you shouldn't fight or start a war with any user, but you should be able to argue with everyone.

I'm a debator by nature. I like to argue, and I don't see this as a hostile action. I'm likely to argue with people I like and respect the most! I don't think that people that I don't respect can handle as well. If I refuse to contend with or acknowledge a point that you've made, then I've just insulted you something hardcore.

Arguing with the mods about rules and such, is a different matter. When discussing stories, I will treat admins/mods as normal users. When they tell me that I've broken a rule, then I'm going to shut up and listen.

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

Haha, yeah...
I got bored of it. :rainbowlaugh: Will probably change it again to my OC or a weeping angel.

As for the rule, that's what I am talking about. Just rude stuff, not arguing. I too enjoy a good debate. So that won't count against you at all, that's just if you insult someone head-on or argue with them about rules and stuff.

DH7

Got it.

3272027 Can you add power ponies to this group?

Comment posted by Soundy The Robot deleted Jan 14th, 2015

2. No excessive swearing, especially towards someone. (A Warning, followed by a Strike if it happens again)

Does this include swearing in stories? I just want to make sure before posting any of my fics here.

Twilight-the-Pony
Group Admin

This is just for the forum.

~Twi

5058735 Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20