Comments ( 36 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 36
RemareShadows
Group Admin

Readers post your YouTube channel here.

Channel name:
Genre that you prefer:
Genre that you refuse:
How often do you post: weekly/Monthly/Randomly/elc.
Current Video count:
Male or Female Voice:
Voice type: Bass/Tenor Soprano/Contralto
Accepting Requests: Yes/Ask me/Busy
Accepting Voice Actors (if so which ones):
-
-

Links to the Channel go here:
-
-
Extra Comments and information :
--
ex.

Channel name:Lunar Shadows
Genre that you prefer:Comedy/Adventure/Romance
Genre that you refuse:gore fics!
How often do you post: Randomly when time pops up.
Current Video count:2
Male or Female Voice:Male
Voice type: Bass
Accepting Requests: Yes
-Yes
- Any just message me

-Direct Link
-
Pie is tasty

TheExhaustedBrony
Group Contributor

Channel name: VailedAxel5656
Genre that you prefer: Sad/dark (gore is welcome)/comedy/slice o' life/ (I'm very flexible with this)
Genre that you refuse: Copious amounts of clop.
How often do you post: A few times a month, depending on schoolwork
Current Video count: 144 (Not all of them are stories/pony related)
Male or Female Voice: I'm a guy :3
Voice type: Haven't a clue, I guess I'm a bass.
-Yes, depends on what I'm reading
-My YouTube channel
-- I'm a pretty easy-going guy when it comes to fan fiction. I just like to have fun. I love it when my stories got readings, I want others to have their work acknowledged and appreciated.

Channel name: Dudebro reads...

Genre that you prefer: Nothing of preference.

Genre that you refuse: Anything too fubar. And I mean TOO fubar.

How often do you post: weekly/Monthly/Randomly/elc.
Pretty much completely random as I have literally just created the channel.

Current Video count: 0

Male or Female Voice: Male.

Bass, I guess. It's pretty deep.

Yep.

Accepting Voice Actors (if so which ones): Not at the moment, though maybe in the future.

-

-

-Here's my sad little Youtube channel... ;-;

-

-- I kinda wanna do terrible fics. Not for an editorial thing, but to show the horridness.

Night Scribe Productions

Our Preferred genres are: Almost all.
The Genre that we will attempt to keep away from is Clop !!
Posts will happen on a fashioned occasion such as weekly for specific Fic's and random one shots thrown in.
Our Current video count is : 7
Currently we only have videos with male voice actors, although in the near future we will have a mix of female and male actors.
The voice type is a mix of all voice types depending on the 'character' that is being portrayed.
We would love to accept request so just send us a message either through FimFiction to this account or on our youtube channel.
Currently we are not in need of voice actors, but if we get into a fic that we feel will need more voices and character types we will make a hiring video on the channel

Night Scribe Productions Youtube Channel
Night Scribe Productions Facebook page

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

Channel name: TakeWalker
Genre that you prefer: Trollfics! The more unintelligible, the better!
Genre that you refuse: Explicit clopfics, unless they're funny
How often do you post: hopefully more often than before :B
Current Video count: 11
Male or Female Voice: Male
Voice type: I dunno, whatever
Accepting Requests: Not really
Accepting Voice Actors (if so which ones): If I ever need to collab, I'll let someone know
Links to the Channel go here: https://www.youtube.com/user/TakeWalker/
Extra Comments and information: My sound quality has varied wildly over the last few years. I feel like I've gotten to point where it's far more consistent now, but I have nothing to show off just yet. I also do readings of non-MLP fics and Shit Pre-Readers Say, toy reviews, food reviews, and, soon, music reviews.

Channel name: Empire of Silverstein
Genre that you prefer: Any, for a preference, comedy or war epics.
Genre that you refuse: None
How often do you post: I try to upload weekly, or twice a week.
Current Video count: 23
Voice type: I don't know what those are. North American Accent.
Accepting Voice Actors (if so which ones): I'll ask if I need one.
Links to the Channel go here: Empire of Silverstein

Here is a sample of what my voice sounds like:

Silver out!

2730742 hey wonta do my fic? Here if you wont to let me know.

Channel: ShadowOfCygnus
Genres Preferred: Anything that's not clop or HiE.
Genre Refused: Clop or HiE. Or worse, both.
How often do you post: Whenever it's done; depends entirely on the fic and how busy I am outside the realms of pony.
Current Video Count: At time of posting, 41 pony-related vids.
Male or Female Voice: Male (at least the last time I checked)
Voice type: British, straddling the Baritone-Bass range. Can be convinced to do other voices.
Accepting Requests: Ask Me!
Preferably by PM; I'm notoriously bad about missing notifications. :twilightblush:
Accepting Voice Actors: Maybe!
Generally speaking, I prefer to do voicework for shorts and small-cast stories myself.
BUT, I've been looking to expand my range of work lately, and should the right project
come along, I'd love a good collab, be it with other VA's, narrators, whomever! :raritywink:
Links to the Channel go here: https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowOfCygnus
Batteries not included. Option to rent before leasing. Professional driver, closed course.
I should also note that I only read for things marked 'complete'. I'd rather be able to finish a fic in
one go than have to wait for updates.

Channel: Katzy Star
Generes preference: Romance, Comedy, Action, Random, Dark, Sad
Genre refused: Gore, Clop
How often do you post:Only on weekdays and days off from school
Current video count: 4
Accepting requests! PM me or comment on mah user page:pinkiehappy:
[url=YouTube: Katzy Star]YouTube: Katzy Star

Channel: BFLbirdforlifeBFL
Genres I like: tragedy, crackfic,
Genres I will not do: clop n' gore
How often do you post: no rate.
Current vids: this is how I will start my channel.

my channel is here

Channel name: Thornquill Audiofics.

Genre that you prefer: Adventure, Slice of Life.

Genre that you refuse: Anything with extreme levels of sexual, violent, or other graphic content.

How often do you post: Weekly.

Current Video count: 31.

Voice type: Bass/Tenor.

Accent: Western American/Rocky Mountain.

Accepting Requests: Ask me.

Accepting Voice Actors (if so which ones): Not currently, but the more VAs I know, the more I can contact if a project looks good for collaboration!

The Channel: Thornquill Audiofics

Extra Comments and information: My primary interests are longer adventure fics - the ones that never get a reading because, by Luna, is it a commitment to get them done. During the longer projects, I put out shorter readings to keep new content on the channel.

Channel name: LandonWho
Genre that you prefer: SillyFics. Comedy, Random,
Genre that you refuse: Clop, Gore
How often do you post: weekly/Monthly/Randomly/elc: Weekly
Current Video count: 95
Voice type: Bass/Tenor Soprano/Contralto: Bass
Accepting Requests: Yes/Ask me/Busy: Yes
Accepting Voice Actors (if so which ones): Yes, Those who ask(mostly authors)
-
-
Links to the Channel go here: LandonWho's Reading Channel
-
-
I have been reading stories for a little while over a year now. I've not been in many collabs but am looking to change that soon. Working to get a more frequent place with ObabScribbler who has admitted to being one of my fans(Plz notice me senpai). I read SillyFics because I prefer the short, absurd storylines and plot twists they bring. I record using a CADu37 mic, and use various editing programs depending on the video type and audio requirements.

Channel name: BrashTV (I do more than readings! I also do ramblings!)
Genre that you prefer: Comedy and Random are best pony.
Genre that you refuse: Anything else. Clop, adventure, gore, ALL ELSE are verboten!!
How often do you post: UPDATE: New laptop, new headset! I'm back in bidness!
Current Video count: Around 6 or 7. I'm fresh.
Voice type: Not really sure. It varies depending on how exaggerated I'm trying to be. I also try to voice act in character.
Accepting Requests: Yes. Request comedies only. Random or Slice of Life can count, if it made me giggle sufficiently.
...I'm my own voice actor, fool.

Can't fetch a channel link right now, so here's one of my works. People particularly have liked this one.
www.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DaLE-Za7UvgQ&ei=kxfVVOmPEIOqyQSk9IHYBQ&usg=AFQjCNFJHqrGmixsgCWd7KCnzYsbBx8gfQ&sig2=Iu0rHKq8Rkx_4uudc0Lnkg

Channel name: The Gray Channel (there are more then just readings on this channel)
Genre that you prefer: Darkfics
Genre that you refuse: Clop,
How often do you post: weekly/Monthly/Randomly/elc: Weekly or at least I try to.
Current Video count: 79 (however only 16 of them are readings as of right now).
Voice type: Bass/Tenor Soprano/Contralto: Bass
Accepting Requests: Yes/Ask me/Busy: I take suggestions but not requests.
Accepting Voice Actors (if so which ones): No as of right now.

Links to the Channel go here: The Gray Channel

I like to do readings of dark mlp fics because most of the other channels rarely do them. When they do it is usually around Halloween time. However I do dark fic readings all year round.

In a few weeks I hope to release my reading of the fic: Five Nights at Pinkie's.

Hope to see you around the channel. :twilightsmile:

Channel name: Cora Zone
Genre that you prefer: Slice of Life/Romance/Dark/Sad/Tragedy/Random/Comedy
Genre that you refuse: I will NEVER do clop or gore, so don't bother asking.
How often do you post: weekly/Monthly/Randomly/etc.: Every other week
Current Video count: 1 (Sorta)
Male or Female Voice: Female
-Yes
-Whichever ones I need for certain fanfics
-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-FybWv2MlD3M6EXCuVu42Q
-
I will 99.9% of the time be doing one-shot stories, and reading challenges.

Training myself to read aloud more fluently to help make my narrations sound less mumbly...

Here's my "first" fanfic reading

My most popular reading:

Don't be intimidated by the post length! :flutterrage:
I want you to be informed when you consider me!
Channel Name CreepyPastaSalad

Preferred Genres: Dark, sad, tragic, gore, horror, thriller.
Note: I generally tend to stay away from romance, comedy, and adventure when browsing for stories to read, but I'd probably only refuse a request to do a romance story, but I'd take it on a case-by-case basis.
I won't do a Crossover story unless I am familiar with everything that is being crossed.

Post Frequency
It fluctuates. If I've told somebody I'm doing a reading for them, they can expect to have videos done for them about once per week. Depending on the length of the story and my schedule, this can be much more often at times, though.
[At the time of this post I am on a hiatus until about half way into May]

Current Video Count
I have an overall video count of 41 videos. Up to this point I have done readings for 7 stories belonging to other users on this site and have done an audio reading for my own writing. My own writing's reading comprised 14 videos, and the other stories currently constitute 11 additional videos.

Male or Female Voice
I have a male voice. :eeyup:

Voice Type
:moustache: Bass to bass-baritone. I am not a basso profundo like Paul Robeson; however, my singing vocal range is fairly strong down to a low E (one ledger line below the Bass Clef). I have reasonably strong control over my falsetto (my break is about the E above middle C before I start to need falsetto). I can sing the high A flat in Music of the Night pretty strongly.

Accepting Requests
I've never taken a request before and have never been asked to do a story before the time of writing this. However, I'm not currently engaged in any projects due to my hiatus (mentioned above). Still, I will consider all requests and will do the ones I accept.

Accepting Voice Actors
I'm not sure I understand this.
If this question entails whether or not I'm interested in collaborating with anybody in my readings at the given date, I'll have to decline; I prefer to work independently, but this doesn't mean I don't intend to do this in the future. I'd like to get a little more experience before working on group projects.
If this question entails whether or not I'm interested in jointly operating a common channel with another user, I absolutely cannot do that.

Link to Channel
If that link fails, hover over my icon to bring up a balloon. Click the linked globe.

Extra Comments and Information
If you browse my channel, you'll find I've done a few, but not many, readings of works other than CreepyPastas and MLP fanfictions. Since I started out reading CreepyPastas, I've tried to keep a theme of seriousness to the stories I've done readings for.

:scootangel: I generally have little interest in doing readings for works that already have audio readings for them. I'm not here to compete.

I decide what to do readings for based on whether or not I think the stories feasible for me to do. Popularity is not as much of a concern for me; if I can dig up a good story or good message in a largely ignored story, I consider it extra meritorious of a reading.

I always request permission to do readings of stories that have never been audio read before unless the user is especially inactive. Then, I simply notify them that I am doing a reading, where it can be found, and that I will take down the reading if I have done something that goes against their wishes. So far, no one has denied my readings or their uploads.

I always proofread the text for readings I do. I tend to get tripped up on errors, but that doesn't mean I won't do readings of works with imperfect syntax. The content is what is significant to me.

Thank you for reading. I look forward to serving you, as an entertainer and/or reader.

Channel name: HanaYoriUta
Genre that you prefer: Slice of Life and Romance are my favorites. I also love a good clopfic. I prefer Mane 6 stories but am willing to try my hand at others.
Genre that you refuse: No gore. Everything else is fair game.
How often do you post: Whenever I find a new story I like. If I see any Submissions Requesting Reading I can do, I'll try to get around to at least one every two weeks or so.
Current Video count: Hundreds. Actual pony readings at this time? 2 :fluttershysad:
Voice type: My regular speaking voice is bass; I affect other voices when I read dialogue.
Accepting Requests: Oh yeah.
Accepting Voice Actors: No. I love voice acting and will gladly collab with others if requested, but my preferred style doesn't really lend itself to voice actors (see below).
Link to the Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/HanaYoriUta
Extra Comments and information:
I do something a little different from traditional audio-over-still-image readings. I sit down in front of my camcorder and record myself doing a live, off-the-cuff dramatic reading, play-acting out whatever scenes I can with the cuddleponies I have on hand. Completely casual, no post-production, no perfectionism; I'm in this to have fun. I'll shy away from Dark, Tragedy, and Crossover stories on my own but don't mind giving that kind of thing a shot if asked personally. If you'd like to specifically request a more traditional reading, that's fine with me too.

Channel name: Chinchillax
Genre that you prefer: Absurdly silly and incredibly sad
Genre that you refuse: Gore/Clop, or anything that resembles that stuff.
How often do you post: Randomly
Current Video count: 4
Voice type: Baritone
Accepting Requests: Ask me
I'm contemplating collaborating more often in the future, I have a few projects that might be better tackled with multiple voices, and I'll request that when I feel I'm ready.

Link to my Channel:
Chinchillax

I have to schedule ahead to use my school's recording booth, so I will need some advance warning before I start a project or edit previously done work. I will refuse any work that requires me to use curse words.

Channel name: JustAFox
Genre that you prefer: Comedy, Romance, Adventure
Genre that you refuse: Gore, Grimdark, Fallout: Equestria, Clop
How often do you post: weekly/Monthly/Randomly/etc: Current schedule is 2 chapters or stories a week, Sunday/Wednesday
Current Video count: 9 stories
Voice type: Tenor?
Accepting Requests: Yes, if they catch my interest. Currently working on University Days by DawnFade.
JustAFox

Extra Comments and information : I also produce stories for Audible, with multiple credits there. I do all my own work, but am open for collaboration. I should have been doing this for a while.

Channel name: PonyStemCell
Genre that you prefer: Slice of Life, Random, Adventure
Genre that you refuse: Sex (explicit), Gore
How often do you post: Randomly, monthly-ish
Current Video count: 9
Voice type: Baritone
Accepting Requests: Ask me.
Accepting Voice Actors (if so which ones): Never tried it, but would do so, theoretically. Female voices would always be nice.
Links to the Channel go here: Link
Extra Comments and information : I have a slight german accent and need quite some time in production. Other than that: I don't bite.

Channel name: LightningRunner
Genre that you prefer: Comedy/Adventure/Romance
Genre that you refuse: Generally don't read a lot of Gory or Grimdark stories
How often do you post: Weekly
Current Video count: 2
Voice type: Bass/Tenor
-Sure
-Only if I can't do a voice.
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrwlD7srJAKQlnGV8Sxc8zw
-- I also compose music, edit audio, and can make sfx

Channel name: Martialartfruituser
Genre that you prefer:Adventure, romance, Comedy, Dark
Genre that you refuse:None
How often do you post: Daily
Current Video count: 382
Male or Female Voice: Male, however...
Voice type: Tenor
Accepting Requests: Yes, especially for Fandom Fridays.
Accepting Voice Actors (if so which ones):none, but I would love to meet you. Bring your own editor though...I suck

Links to the Channel go here: https://www.youtube.com/user/Martialartfruituser
-
-
Extra Comments and information : I tend to use different voices when doing my characters, especially when it comes to female. I also have a tendacy to review at the end of each of my fics. I also use a headset for my readings and will do whatever I can to give a fair look. When it comes to dark fics or the like, I do have a rule that it has to have a happy ending and/or the mane six's deaths mean something
--
ex.

Channel name: Sageknight Productions

Genre that you prefer: any is fine by me

Genre that you refuse: none

How often do you post: when I have the time

Current Video count: 1

Male or Female Voice: male

Voice type: unable to name the type of voice I have

Accepting Requests: Ask me

Accepting Voice Actors (if so which ones): none at the moment

-

-

Links to the Channel go here: Sageknight Productions

Extra Comments and information : I just an beginner as an Audio Reader so please be patient with me, I hope to improve in time

Channel name: Griffin Productions

Genre that you prefer: Tie between sadfics/darkfics/bittersweet fics

Genre that you refuse: Clop fics (not because I hate them; I rather enjoy some well written clop. I just feel awkward narrating it)

How often do you post: I try to make weekly readings, and it's not always MLP related, but majority of the time, it is.

Current Video count: 109 at the time of this post (that's every video, not just the narrations)

Voice type: It depends. I can do deep voices and normal and younger voices. Fairly good at accents as well, but can't do high pitches, aka convincing female voices.

Accepting Requests: Yes, just give me time to get to you if you request something. I get busy.

Accepting Voice Actors (if so which ones): When I feel the project needs them, yes. I'm open to both seasoned and new VAs.

-

-

Links to the Channel go here: Griffin Productions

-

-

Extra Comments and information : I also do crossovers, creepypastas, gameplay videos, and sometimes reviews and animations (Gmod). I'd love to start some type of podcast, but don't know any people willing to take that seriously enough or aren't super busy XP

--

ex.

Comment posted by Agent Fluffy deleted Jul 4th, 2018

Channel name: Zephysonas
Genre that you prefer: Comedy
Genre that you refuse: Clop
Current Video count: 5 MLP fanfic readings. (lots of music)
Accepting Requests: Possibly

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxJfx4F4uvnTdz83ZILV8NA

Channel name: Crunchy Monkey Studios
Genre that you prefer: Any but clop. It also depends on what my other readers feel like.
Genre that you refuse: Like I said no clop
How often do you post: weekly/Monthly/Randomly/elc. For dramatic readings once a week. Posting, in general, up to everday
Current Video count: 276
Male or Female Voice: both I'm not the only reader
Voice type: Bass/Tenor Soprano/Contralto All
Accepting Requests: Yes/Ask me/Busy Yes.
Accepting Voice Actors (if so which ones): Accepting all
-
-
Links to the Channel go here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2J2rLlQRo6HIPoLX7SBzhA
-
-
Extra Comments and information : We don't just do fanfic readings on the channel. We do script readings, show reviews, comic dubs among other things. We have just started doing Dramatic readings but we do have normal fanfics we have read.

Channel name: RyanThePony
Genre that you prefer: Human
Genre that you refuse: Sci-fi
How often do you post: Daily
Current Video count: 3
Accepting Voice Actors (if so which ones): Male voice actors that can voice Narrator that is non-monotone. And Girl Voice actors that can voice Twilight Sparkle, my young 5 year old sister Allie.
-
-
Links to the Channel go here: RyanThePony - YouTube channel link
-
-
Extra Comments and information : I am also looking for voice actors that can also voice my self Ryan, a 10 year old Smart, Non-monotone, Friendly, Non-shy.

Channel name: Lotus Moon
Genre that you prefer: Any
Genre that you refuse: Dark, Horror
How often do you post: weekly/Monthly/Randomly/elc. - I'm a newbie
Current Video count: 1 (It's just my introduction. Trying to get a reading out, but I need art work for it)
- Currently looking
-
-Lotus Moon
-
-- I stated earlier that I'm a newbie and I do have some stories out that I think would be good audio dramas, so if anyone's interested in auditioning or doing art work, feel free to contact me. But if you'd like to have my voice in your works, I'd be happy to lend it:twilightsmile:

Channel name: Dragor King
Genre that you prefer: Dark Comedy
Genre that you refuse: I refuse nothing
Current Video count: 19
Male or Female Voice: Robotic
Voice type: Varies
Accepting Requests: Busy
Accepting Voice Actors (if so which ones): I could make use of voices for the characters in my stories, mostly canon ones. Then it wouldn't be just one voice for all characters.
Link to the Channel: Here are all my uploads
Extra Comments and information: Here's an example of how my videos look:

Channel name: Mister Allan
Genre that you prefer: -
Genre that you refuse: -
How often do you post: Randomly, although I will try/aim for the weekends in the nearby future.
Current Video count: 1, but I plan on making more.
Voice type: Bass/Tenor Soprano/Contralto: Uh...
Accepting Requests: Ask Me.
Accepting Voice Actors (if so which ones): Yes, any.
Mister Allan
I WILL NOT do Incomplete, In Hiatus, or Cancelled stories, or MATURE either.

Me too!!!
Perhaps we could 'get together' sometime soon?

Channel name: MLPGal
Genre that you prefer: Anything PG (family friendly)
Genre that you refuse: Mature/Creepy Pasta (anything with language)
How often do you post: randomly
Current Video count: 119
Voice type: Soprano (alto?)
Accepting Requests: Yes but you might still want to ask me
- Any

- https://www.youtube.com/user/croper17728
-

Channel name: Agent0Fluffy
Genre that you prefer: Comedy, Slice of life, Mystery, Dark, Adventure, Romance
Genre that you refuse: Clop, Grimdark, Horror
How often do you post: Depends on the day or situation
Current Video count: 685
Voice type: Depends on the characters
Accepting Requests: No
Accepting Voice Actors (if so which ones): Yes

I put casting calls of readings I will do from time to time.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeOJvX4Tq47wyOmQ6ovkN_Q

Extra Comments and information: I will not do readings of incomplete, on hiatus or cancelled stories.

Channel name: Pinkiefriendshipguy

Genre that you prefer: Adventure, Crossover and more

Genre that you refuse: Too hars things

How often do you post: Not so much anymore

Current Video count: 1

Male or Female Voice: Still a little boy's voice but soon I'll have a man's voice

Voice type: I'm not sure

Accepting Voice Actors (if so which ones): You may choose which ones

Channel name: RainFlick3r And Friends
Genre that you prefer: Dark, Grimdark, Horror, Sad.
Genre that you refuse: N/A
How often do you post: Trying to keep it weekly
Current Video count: as of this post 8
Voice type: I have no clue ^^'
Accepting Voice Actors (if so which ones): Any

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_VBOOiJi5A2wBr9DuXg1Gg

Here are a couple of examples if you wish to listen.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 36