The Pleasant Commentator and Review Group! 1,288 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

DETAILS

Title: The Grand Equestrian Futa Wrestling League

Author: Marshal Twilight

Summary: The Grand Equestrian Futa Wrestling League has long been one of the nation's most anticipated sporting events. Every year, thousands of ponies gather to cheer for their favorite athletes in duels of strength, flexibility, and sexual prowess.

This year though, the princesses have something very special in store for the games. Rather than the professional athletes that usually partake, this year's tournament will be staring Equestria's greatest heroes: the Elements of Harmony.

REVIEW

sorry for not doing one of these in a while

This story. I mean, dammit. This story. Trust me, if you are a futanari fan, like myself, you will love this story. The descriptions aren't dragged out, but they provide enough detail to satisfy you. A rookie on the site has made their debut and gotten a slot in the Featureds with this silly, erotic tale of the Mane Six wrestling with sex.

The first round involves Twilight and Rarity battling it out, and I have to say, this writer may be a newbie, but they know what they're doing when it comes to writing sex, and I applaud them for that.

Now, you're probably thinking - "It's a clopfic, for God's sake, how good could it really be?" - well, with four rounds of very steamy lesbian futa sex in just one chapter, let me just say, it's hard to be disappointed if you're into that kind of thing.

But don't take my word for it, go check it out. :raritywink: I'll be reviewing the future chapters here as well, so stay tuned!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1