The Pleasant Commentator and Review Group! 1,288 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Oh hell no. The story.:ajsmug:

Alright, there’s many things to consider of this story when reading it. Look at the name, look at the image and look at the description. If you don’t understand what you’re getting into once you see those three you get a strange sort of muffing that the Derpy many fans like has every day.

But then you see the likes and dislikes, and views. I get that I need to review stories on the folders, but I thought this group was going to review stories that weren’t as talked about of seen. This story doesn’t fall into that category.

But well, off with the review.

When it comes to introductions to the beginning, you need to be creative and give a sense to show the kind of narration the reader is going to be staring at for minutes without end for scenes to unfold in their minds. This story’s practical dictionary and style are palpable from the first sentence. Dat sass.

Now, as you should know of comedy, it’s all in the basics of your kind of humor, unfortunately this is not mine, but it doesn’t mean I can’t see where it can make laugh those that would like it. When you have a transport to Equestria that includes a soulless lawyer about to use his evil unholy powers, a slap that has the accumulated power of sass into its core, picking fun at the New York traffic system before and after the initial portal opening and has a joke on Sara Jessica Parker! You know what you are in for.

Take it up Pinkie:

“That was so cool how he was like ‘I’m a big meanie!’ and she was like ‘Oh heck no!’ and slapped herself into a new universe!” Pinkie stopped, her eyes narrowing in thought. “I hate lawyers! All they do is make money and do mean things to innocent ponies! I bet Sombra was a lawyer!”

So what could a person like me do to possibly enjoy something like this?

Preety much.

It cliché talking between humans and ponies that some that have read it billions of times start to sore out of, Rarity helping her for the reason that she felt a ‘pull’ towards her, watching a move transition before introducing themselves, Twilights OOC makes me scared she was complimented that she wouldn’t STAB the main for her money and guess what? SHE BLUSED, and further more-- Shut up brain!

But don’t get me wrong, this was a breath of fresh air on the common HIE, and it has everything going for it when it comes to a mild entertainment for the reason itself of entertainment.

So I recommend this story to read, it may not be good for those that can’t let themselves into the magic of the sass, but I do recommend to see that chapter one. It was glorious for all ages and sizes.

~Have a good one.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1