The Pleasant Commentator and Review Group! 1,288 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

Ever wondered why Minuette was always constantly on time? Or why she was capable of automatically solving complex mathematical equations in her head? Or why she was always brushing her teeth? Or why her only friends were Twinkleshine and Lyra? Or why Twinkleshine didn't have her own tag? Or why I set this story in Canterlot? Or why I wrote this at 2 AM on Christmas Day? Or when I'm going to stop asking these questions? Good, because I don't know either.

Minuette, your average unicorn, is actually not that average. Someponies just wish she was, though... because then they probably wouldn't be trapped inside Canterlot's time corridor with a maniacal, time-addicted unicorn...

Okay, that does sound interesting...

~~+~~

First of all, I respect NarwhalUnicorn a lot. She used to be one of our commentators, and Tidal had a profound respect for her. Now, with that said I can move on with all the WAT! stuck in my head.

The Basic narration of the story is, well... Colgate, or in this story, Minuette under goes a mental break down over a simple question. What that question is, I'll let you find out for your self.

No, this story does not make sense, and no, it does Not need to make sense. It was written very early, on Christmas morning, so there is not much we can expect other than some Discord worthy chaos.

Grammar.... I found nothing, but if you take my word for that... well it's highly possible you have yet to meet me.

I really can't find myself giving an official rank to this story... but I'll give it Enjoyable for sakes. No, that will not be found in the title of thread.

Anything else? No? Well then... don't lose your minds people.

~Make Life an Adventure~
Mr. Flare

Rinnaul
Group Admin

I think this at least merits being added to my RIL.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2