Equestria Daily 708 members · 2,248 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Themaskedferret
Group Admin

This is the official Fimfic prize post, so keep an eye on here as new prizes are added.

Because every contest should have prizes!

To Our Top 8 Winners: An art prize from one of the following artists — first place gets first choice, second place gets second choice, etc. Two honourable mention prizes

-Harwick (two characters, simple backgrounds, PG rated at most)
-Tetrapony
-MoonlitBrush (Not comfortable with humans)
-Left2Fail (Best with Ponies and EQG humans)
-NekoCrispy (“I can offer sketches, color sketches and detailed sketches as rewards, two characters in a piece at most and no complex backgrounds. Stuff I'm not comfortable drawing is gore or anything gross like scat or farting. I'm cool with drawing anthro and human.”)
-NCMares (“Not comfortable with humans, keep background simple”)
-James Corck
-A fully-cast radio play style reading by the amazing ObabScribbler. You can find the youtube channel here, but be aware this prize comes with some conditions:
No Clop
Story must be 7k words or fewer
Story is winner's choice, so they aren't limited to their winning story.
These things do take some time, so you'll need to be willing to exercise patience.

Our two honourable mentions will get to pick between:
- A rehaired Funrise Octavia plush (Pics coming soon)
- A copy of the amazing game Shovel Knight Kindly donated by Stopwatch

- Awarded by random drawing from all qualifying contestants: A RANDOM DERPY! Which is to say: a Funrise Derpy plushie, loving re-maned with soft yarn.

More Prizes as we get ‘em. Feel free to contact us if you’d like to help sweeten the pot!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1