Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Received this note from DeviantArt

Thank you for your concern. I am alive—and mostly healthy—but am facing a great number of difficulties and concerns. The amount of time I can give to "Pony Stuff" has evaporated, sadly, and have not been able to participate in the fandom. I hope everyone is doing okay given the current circumstances, and I appreciate you taking the time to check in on me.

Stay Awesome,
-Descy

So we can all breathe a sigh of relief. We weren't being paranoid right? That last post and subsequent drop off the face of the map was concerning. But we're all well practiced in the art of acknowledging that someone has moved on and doesn't have time to pony anymore. Now we can put on our santa hats full of christmas non-denominational cheer!

5656096 Thank goodness he's okay!:yay:

Yeah, that's what I'd heard, last time I talked to him, too. Depression, religious stuff, and re-enactment stuff were all going after him a while ago.

Glad to hear he's getting on top of them, though

Thank goodness.

Quick, everyone don your santa hats in celebration.

Thank goodness he's alive and (mostly) okay. News like that definitely warrants festive hats.

If you can ping notes back, let him ken we all hope he's doing alright.

5656096 Glad he's all right. :) Please let him know we're thinking of him.

That's good news. :twilightsmile:

Whew, that's good. He's hoping that after new year he'll be able to make a glorious return.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10