DR Fics
(7 items)
Other Stories
(0 items)
#1633252 · 34w, 11h ago · · ·

Just who your favorite character is from the first game and why :twilightblush:

You can have pictures if they aren't spoiler-y. If your favorite character is a spoiler (such as the mastermind) then don't be specific about it and don't use any pronouns that would suggest their gender. If you need to spoil anything, then put in parenthesis what chapter/part/episode/whatever it's revealed.

As for me, my favorite character is Chihiro Fujisaki.

(Spoilers for the end of Chapter 2)

I dunno why I liked him so much when I first saw him (since he didn't do much of anything at the beginning) but he was my favorite from the beginning. Then when I learned of his backstory, I just loved him even more :raritystarry:

(Spoilers for the beginning of Chapter 3)

Once I found out Chihiro was dead, I thought I'd never see him again. But then we learned about Alter Ego, who was definitely what sealed the deal and made Chihiro the best. I even got the Alter Ego app on my phone, heheh.

(Spoilers for very end of Chapter 5)

I was already depressed from learning about Sakura's suicide, and was a bit baffled when Monokuma announced the execution. Once I saw Alter Ego, I froze, broke down crying, and screamed at him for killing my favorite character a second time. I curled up on the ground and sobbed my eyes out, stabbing a picture of Monokuma with a pair of scissors because I was REALLY upset. I don't think I've ever cried that much. :fluttercry:

(Spoilers for the middle of Chapter 6)

Then there was Naegi's execution, where Alter Ego saved his life even after the computer got smashed to a pulp. Alter Ego is amazing.

(end all spoilers)

And there you have it, the reason why I love the adorable programmer :yay:

#1637864 · 34w, 1h ago · · ·

Kirigiri is badass. Although Nagei is the main character, she is definitely the self reliant "Heroine" who is capable of bringing the whole Despair Project to the ground with or without the others. Still, she relied on Naegi's help and trust in the last chapters to help bring the Mastermind down.

#1905447 · 28w, 3d ago · · ·

My favorite would have to be Mondo Oowada. His appearance says 'bad guy,' but his code of honor says 'good guy' and his flaws are entirely believable.

#1910337 · 28w, 3d ago · · ·

For me it has to be Celis or that multi personality girl hands down. Celis for her poker face personality and she is very cute. And the other for her insane personality switches.

#1910561 · 28w, 3d ago · · ·

>>1910337 Oh yeah, Genocider Syo is probably my other favorite. It completely flipped my opinion of Fukawa.

#1911703 · 28w, 2d ago · · ·

>>1910561 I didn't expect a serial killer to survive. I always thought Celis would make it but nope she fall to despair.

#2693104 · 12w, 5d ago · · ·

This conversation does not involve the esteemed byakuya togami!

3 39571