FlashLight 919 members · 331 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Who else enjoyed all the Flashlight moments from Equestria Girls 2?

Tell me all your favorite moments in the comments. We can all chat about it. :twilightsmile::heart:

I loved the movie :)
The songs were great, I enjoyed seeing sunset shimmer as one of the good guys and am glad they added her to the group. I also enjoyed sonata's dumb moments and of course the Flashlight moments, course I was upset that he made her cry, true he was under a spell but it still hurt to watch, thankfully Twilight isn't one to hold grudges and it was nice to see them so close at the end. If only Trixie hadn't ruined it... but anyway it was nice! And I wonder if we'll see more of the other Twilight, who some of us saw at the end, i mean they wouldn't show us her without a good reason right?

I loved Sonata. I can't explain why and I hope that she pulls a Sunset of her own.

As for Flash, I was happy to see that in the beginning he was waiting for Twilight. But when he was under the spell it made it hard to watch. I don't blame him for what happened, it's just that I would have preferred to see him fight the spell after he made Twilight cry or something like that just to show how bad he felt.

i loved the flashlight moments :heart:

OKAY YOU'VE GOT ME STARTED DUDE!!! I'm about to live up to my (user)name, so just WATCH ME!!!

Okay, I'm the kind of person that loves to think and talk about that stuff, but when it happens in the movie, it's cover my face time.:derpytongue2:

I'm a true girl, I like mushy-stuff! Do you want my reaction, I TELL YOU MY REACTION!!!

Okay, so when I saw he asked if Twilight coming, I was like: "Oh that's just wrong!" Because Applejack saw EXACTLY what he was getting at, and I was like: "She saw through that!"

When Twilight got all girly over the fact of him asking about her I said. "...Seriously Twilight?"

When I saw what happened in the hallway or whatever, I was like: "She stinking quoted one of his lines! What in the word is wrong with you Twilight, I mean, I think your starting to do this on purpose!"

And when he snapped at her and made her cry, my reaction was: "...Ooookkkkaaaayyy. I ought to smack you upside that 'coo-coo' mind of yours, because you stinking made her cry dude!" And when I heard wha the Dazzlings said I was like: "THAT'S JUST CRULE, YOU ARE NOT ONLY MESSING WITH TWILIGHT'S EMOTIONS, YOUR MESSING WITH LOVE YOU NUMBSKULLS!!!"

When I saw a picture of what happened at the end I was like: "*GASP*...THAT AIN'T NO FAN-ART! THAT'S STINKING ANIMATION!!!"

Then when I watched the movie, I saw that sequence and I COVERED MY FACE!!! But a saw a tiny part where they kinda leaned away from each other in embarrassment! One word came out of mouth through clenched teeth: "Wrong, direction!" I came up with a word and a sentence that was going through their heads at that very time:

Word: "Awkward!"

Sentence: (Quote from Rio 2:) "Lets back it up, beep, beep, beep..."

LOL!!! I KILL MYSELF!!!

All of it put together, I loved it! I would have loved it even more had Trixie not interrupted *clears throat*...but I know why Hasbro did that, (I think...)
I think that they did that because #1: This is not a 3-year-old subject, I mean, Cadence and Shining Armor kissed, but they were getting married, but a subject that involves boyfriends and girlfriend, that is not quite a 3-year-old subject.

They might do it in the third one, if they feel comfortable about it, we'll see.

But to answer you question all together: I THOUGHT IT WAS DOWN-RIGHT ADORABLE!!! :heart:x 1,000,000,000

3787215 they were great. ^^

I loved the movie. The Mane 6 and Sunset were awesome, Flash had some interesting development, I loved it when his band were on screen playing during the montage. And all of the songs were great.. ^^

3787215 it was good. Just wish we can get better character development.

Yessss so much development in Flash Sentry's character!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8