Humans are Superior 4,450 members · 1,246 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

I'm bored, so I thought I'd create a thread where we could all talk about all the badass mothafucka's that humanity has to offer!

Let me start first:

Mad Jack Churchill

A lieutenant colonel in the British Army during WWII who would often lead his men into battle with a longbow and a Scottish Broadsword.

"Any officer who goes into action without his sword is improperly dressed."- Mad Jack Churchill

He also had the distinction of earning the last recorded longbow and arrow kill in action, when he fell a German NCO with a barbed arrow to signal an attack on a German Patrol.

Oh god, I remember first hearing about Churchill.
Now that is a manly man.

Alexander the Great, renowned Macedonian general who conquered the Persian Empire, united Greece (though he never attacked Sparta directly), and ruled an area larger than the Roman Empire, though for a much shorter time.

He often led from the front with his Companion Cavalry, throwing himself into danger. Once, during a siege, he climbed a ladder himself since his men were too frightened to do so and took an arrow to his leg (or somewhere around there).

One of his many notable victories was the Battle of Gaugamela, where he smashed a massive Persian army by running his own Companion Cavalry, himself at the head, through a gap, routing the entire Persian army.

Needless to say, this dude is awesome.

Happy #3 · Jun 5th, 2015 · · 6 ·

Rawr~ <3

Léo Major

Survived D-Day. Lost an eye taking out a German patrol and successfully argued that one eye was all he needed to fight. Single-handedly captured 93 German soldiers during the battle of the Scheldt; got a Distinguished Conduct Medal for this and several other related actions, declined it because he thought the general that would be presenting it was incompetent.

Broke his back, bad enough to be discharged; went awol to recover and went back to fighting a month later.

Took the city of Zwolle single-handedly, instead of scouting it out, because the soldiers occupying it shot his buddy. Got another another DCM for that.

Audie Murphy

The single most decorated US soldier in history.

A one-man-army that thought his own exploits were unbelievable. Fought through the entire war while suffering from malaria. Held off a German attack, which included tanks, all by himself, retreated only when the phone he was using to call down artillery fire got cut, and then led a counter-attack against that same German force; got a Medal of Honor for that.

Got addicted to sleeping pills while trying to deal with PTSD and quit cold-turkey by locking himself in a hotel room for a week. Became a PTSD-sufferer's advocate.

Adolf Hitler

Arguably the greatest man who has ever lived.
Fought against the jewish threat with all his might.

the troll is real

Chuck Norris

Do I... do I even have to say anything?

Yes, you do.

Comment posted by Cobra55 deleted Jun 8th, 2015

Kurt Knispel

Highest scoring tank ace in history
Wikipedia

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13