The Shameless Self-Promotion Bureau 5,457 members · 49,205 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

I am probably creating promotion-ception with this. Oh well. I just thought I would put some of my promotion groups out there because it helps people get the news about their stuff out there.

Join The Guild:

Feel free to join my main group, The Equestrian Writers Guild.

- Feel free to post whatever stories you want in the group story folders.

- Feel free to promote whatever you want in the forum area.

- Feel free to post story ideas, get feedback on stories, discuss fan theories, and post pretty much whatever you want.

You can join here: https://www.fimfiction.net/group/207724/the-equestrian-writers-guild

Join Lyra's Fan Group:

Feel free to join the LyraAlluse's Fan Group made by The Wandering Bard.

- Feel free to post story ideas, get feedback on stories, discuss fan theories, and post pretty much whatever you want.

You can join here: https://www.fimfiction.net/group/208723/lyraalluse-fan-group

Join The Cuddles And Cupcakes Club:

Feel free to join my second group, The Cuddles and Cupcakes Club made by TheWalkingSkyMon.

- This group is for those who want to smile and be part of a supportive community of members who are always willing to cheer you up.

You can join here: https://www.fimfiction.net/group/209158/the-cupcakes-and-cuddles-club

Join The Eye of Cygnus:

Feel free to join my third paranormal themed group, The Eye of Cygnus made by TheWalkingSkyMon.

- This is a group for those who want to post things and discuss topics about the paranormal.

You can join here: https://www.fimfiction.net/group/209260/the-eye-of-cygnus

Thank you kindly for advertising all of these groups; it's always nice finding more places to post stories. :twilightsmile:

4863004 you are quite welcome. You can post stories and pretty much promote anything you like in these groups. They are there for people to post what they like. :)

If you're trying to help people and not just drum up attention for yourself, why are you telling them to join your fan group?

4863011 I include that because people can post and promote whatever they like there too. It is another promotion opportunity. :)

Indeed, what are you up to, posting adorable pics like that and your avatar, hmmmm? :duck: I know what you're up to, you're trying to induce a case of diabeetus in us, aren't you?! :pinkiegasp: Well it won't work! :flutterrage: Maybe... :unsuresweetie:

4863030 They do indeed have a very cute avatar. :rainbowkiss:

4863030 i think you need to lay off the tinfoil, m80

Well, I'm definitely not a recruiting tool for White Lotus, the All-Aryan Anti-Isis group. Nope.

Incidentally, you can promote anything you want on my fan group.

4862986 Thankie very mucho for posting these. :twilightsmile:

4863058 That is good to know. ^0^ Thank you for the share.

4863059 You are quite welcome. Feel free to promote whatever you like in all of the groups. They are there for people to promote anything they like. ^0^ And also talk about anything they like.

4863043 I heard that tinfoil hats are all the rage. :rainbowkiss:

Oh, if we're sharing other groups here, then feel free to post any stories that are below a Mature-rating in the Poniverse Fimfiction group here. We're always happy to have new members and stories in our groups. :twilightsmile:

4863121 Yay! I shall join.

4863062 The next chapter of my adv/mys story is in post production. Maybe I will. :pinkiehappy:

4863182 Feel free to promote whatever you like. ^0^

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17