Crack Ships Inc. 612 members · 875 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Unfortunately we received no entries for September.
Anyway, moving on....

1. All prompt entries must contain, in some from or another, two (2) or more of the chosen ponies entangling in some form of relationship. Which two, the depth of their relationship and how they act on it is totally up to you.

2. All entries must be in by the 24th of October at the latest (11:59PM EST). On the 25th of October, all entries will be displayed for a community vote, ending on the 31th of October. You will have the option to vote publicly in the forum, or send me a PM with your choice.

3. All entries must obey site rules. In addition, stories containing clop and/or gore must be clearly indicated as such, for the benefit of those who do not desire such things.

4. Post a link to your stories here in this thread when you are ready to submit them.

5. Only stories submitted to FiMFiction after the contest begins are eligible. You are not permitted to submit a fic you wrote 6 months ago, even if it fits with one of the pairings.

6. Any incarnation of a character is acceptable to use in your story (Rule 63, Equestria Girls, different age, etc.), but shipping a pony with themselves (self-shipping) is not.

So let's see who is involved this month:

Pinkie Pie!
Can she have a good time?

Queen Chrysalis!
Can love find a way?

Hey, Joe!
...for practical purposes, Pinkie/Joe will not be accepted as a ship.
It's not a common ship for the two, but it's still a thing.

Whether or not she's Bonbon or Sweetie Drops, she's still standing.

Sonata Dusk!
She does apparently have a pony form, so any way you want her that's the way you need her.

The Headless Horse!
...I'm not making a head pun.
I've done enough of those before.

Also, you get bonus points for a Nightmare Night themed story, since it's October and all.
Happy writing.

One and a half weeks to deadline Bump.

C'mon folks, don't disappoint.

3707277 I would if I wasn't working on 3 other stories. Really sorry. :ajsleepy:

Cutting it way close, but that's how I always do contests. :twilightsheepish:

Laughter in the Strangest of Places.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5