Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Church
Group Admin

This is the index, and should be the place that you visit for easy access to all of the threads provided for you! We offer a lot of things. A lot. Hopefully you find something that you like!

o----o

Want some help on a story of yours? Are you having troubles, whether it's just where to go next with it or grammar? Then see this thread: Want Help On Your Story? We have reviewers in place that specifically keep track of everything placed there, and so no story goes unseen! Also, remember to check the specific threads listed in the post for help!

Want to talk to your fellow bronies, just to see what's up? Want to find out where they live, social security? Well, the latter isn't probable. However the Socializing Thread! is right here.

Need an editor or a proofreader? Be sure to check out This Thread! If you would like to be an editor or a proofreader, please PM me with your information, and I'll put you in the thread!

Need some art? Do you like art in general? WOULD YOU LIKE TO MEET AN ARTIST? Look at This Thread! If you are an artist and you are looking for something to do, please PM me with your information so I can put you in the thread!

Got an Idea Stuck in Your Head? Visit this thread and post it for others to use! Aren't you kind...

Wanna Brag About Yourself? Of course you do. Visit this thread for shameless self-promotion.

Shippers! We have some threads for you! They're individual, because otherwise it's all out war. Anyway, chat with other fans of TwiDash, TwiShy, AppleDash, RariTwi, TwiPie, TwiJack, AppleShy, RariJack, ApplePie, FlutterDash, PinkieDash, RariDash, RariShy, PinkieShy, and RariPie. Ships that are non-mane six include OctaScratch for now. If you would like for a different pairing to be added, please run it by a moderator. Then, you can post your thread and we'll provide a link to it here!

Do you have a cool OC? Would you like to brag to people about how cool your OC is? Would you like to talk about ponies with black coats, red manes and red stripes? If so, then this OC Thread is just what you need!

Of course, feel free to add your stories to the group! Remember to add it to the correct folder. For instance, the "Stories For Review" folder should only be used if you are looking for help on said story.

That's about it so far.

There is stuff I have missed, obviously. If you can think of a (major) group I've missed then please tell me (Church, link below), and I'll add a new thread to the group!

A side note. You are allowed to post your own threads to the group. However, please run it by either Church, sparkfyre, or KitsuneRisu first (links to their pages below)

People To Know

Churchy. Churchy is the founder of this weird hub. Go to him for anything. Tell him how much you hate the group etc.

sparkfyre. She is unwillingly helping me run this thing. She'll get over it sooner or later. She's second in command, after all. Booyah.

KitsuneRisu. The MASTERMIND of everything! Together, we top three run this whole shabang. Also, Kitsune is not to be tested, unless you want LESS FRUIT MORE ICE in your smoothie.

TheOriginalDash. In charge of folder organization around here. Also is the head honcho for keeping an eye on the "Stories For Review" folder, and for keeping an eye on its respective thread.

RainbowBob. Runs the art around here. Helps gather in artists as well as run the thread.

Future. Runs the editor/proofreader department. Helps to gather in editors and proofreaders as well as run the thread.

Management Department

These are the people in charge of moderating the threads. If ever someone is being a jerk to you or something, these are the people to complain to about it.

KiaraKovu123. Don't be an jerk and you won't get a PM from her.

Mrluigifan102. Same thing goes.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1