Doctor Whooves 1,803 members · 552 stories
Comments ( 34 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 34

The Doctor stumbled out of the now smoking T.A.R.D.I.S.
Waving his hand around as not to explode due to dangerous chemicals coming from the T.A.R.D.I.S.
Then he blacked out only to be waked up by a snarling...
(In this fic The Doctor will stay Human)(Pick up where I left off ;D)

ANDIAMO!!!

...-Manticore, who wasn't very happy at finding this... thing at the edge of her territory.
The entire area now smelled off, and that wasn't helping her mood.

"Well, this is interesting. Wonder what planet I'm on." The Doctor said, picking himself up and dusting himself off.

The Manticore snarled again, bringing the Doctor out of his thinking.
"Well, plenty off time to wonder later, right now would be a good time to run! I do love this part!"

The Doctor started to run...

And the Manticore promptly took chase. Luckily, the Doctor was only a little bit away from the edge of her territory. She left off as he crossed over the boundary line, simply growling a warning after him before turning away.

The Doctor slowed to a walk, getting his breath back. "You'd think that after running for nine centuries, I'd be in better shape..." the Doctor panted to himself. He jumped when someone that was most certainly not himself responded to the comment and said...

"Nine centuries? You okay there?" Twirling around to find himself face to face with a blue... pegasus?
"I-ah- What I mean-" He stammered. He had never expected this, and he was expecting some pretty weird things.
"Come to think of it, why can you talk? Your from the Everfree. Animals can't talk." She said.
"My dear pegasus, I am a time lord. Not an animal." The Doctor responded, slightly offended that she would just assume that.

"A time what's it? Never heard of one," the Pegasus responded, scratching her head for a moment, "Twi probably knows."

The Doctor stared in mild disbelief at the creature before him. So strange, so unexpected, so surprising... It was absolutely fantastic!

"Look at you! A Pegasus, in the flesh, and sentient too. Mind you, I'm not sure about that color. Seems a bit in your face for camouflage. You don't even blend in with the sky. Still, not bad," the Doctor murmured, squinting at his new acquaintance. The Pegasus backed up slightly at his scrutiny, putting a hoof up.

"Sorry, whoever you are, but I'm really not into time thingies like that."

"Time Lord," the Doctor corrected absentmindedly.

"Okay then. Well, you're something the Twi definitely would be interested in, so you up to coming to Ponyville with me?" She asked.
The Doctor just stared at her.
"What?"
"Oh, nothing. Did you say... Ponyville[/i?" The Doctor said, trying not to laugh.
"Yes? Why?"
"No reason, just wondering."
"Oh-kay then. I'm Dash, By the way. Rainbow Dash. Fastest Flyer in Equestria!"

"Equestria?" the Doctor murmured, still staring in some slight disbelief at Rainbow Dash. It would seem that during his time in Equestria, he was going to have to endure a lot of pony based puns.

"Of course, you've probably heard of me even in... wherever you're from," Rainbow boasted cheerfully before continuing, "Anyway, come on. Twi's definitely gonna be interested in you!"

Unable to think of a reason not to, and his curiosity getting the better of him, the Doctor followed behind the cyan Pegasus. The walk was surprisingly short and the Doctor wondered if the residents of Ponyville knew just how dangerous living close to a manticore was. They probably did. Rainbow hadn't seemed nervous to be near the border at all...

Just then the Doctor was broken from his thoughts by a loud shriek. He jumped and glanced around frantically in time to see a mint green pony barreling straight at him.

guys can i bring my OC into this?

((Sure, go ahead. Poke me if you get this going.))

the Doctor heard but one word leave the mouth of the aforementioned minty unicorn: "HUMAN!!!"

"No. time lord. There's a difference you know."
But the minty mare wasn't listening.

(Bringing in an OC because apparently it's allowed)
'Oh a new face?' A black blue earth mare with an ashen blonde mane in neatly up trotted up to the new pony.
'I'm Imira Havoc. I'm visiting this place, are you? You're accent seems a bit ... where ARE you from?'

An ash black pony trotted up. "Hey new guy, whats your name? I'm Darkfire, and I can control darkness. I'm from a place called Earth. Who are you?

The mare's warm smile suddenly stopped before it reached her eyes. 'Hang on, I've SEEN you before! YOU'RE that pony who-' She suddenly stopped herself, as if remembering something. 'Y-you know what? Never mind. I'll play by your rules' She winked knowingly.

(wait, wasn't The Doctor about to get tackled by Lyra? Guys, we're getting really sidetracked)

667737>>647186 ((this is vary interesting, I want to see what lyra does...ill be her!))

"you have hands! your bipedal and your human! I told those other ponies that humans existed! wait until I show you to everypony they will say they are sorry for ever doubting me! oh hello rainbow, I see you have this human...Gotta go!" Lyra said quickly taking the doctor in her magic and running as fast as she could towards her house

"Bipedal, yes, hands, definitely, but I can assure you that I'm not human. Still, given what I've seen of this dimension so far, I'm probably as close as you're gonna get."

I assume that I'm not even my dimesnsion anymore. Which means the TARDIS has gone wonky.

And that's bad... Very, very bad.

814159>>814403
"I dont care you look human you sound human you are human, its time for ponies to give me respect for me knowing all along that humans where never mythical creatures! HAHAHAHA!" Lyra continued to run until she got to her house, promtly hitting bon bon and sending the doctor flying into the living room with her magic

When suddenly the Doctor heard a BANG from around a block away, and he and Lyra went to check it out. Pinkie, however said "Oh, it's nothing, it's only Derpy, our mailmare."
The Doctor looked up to see a grey pegasus crashing into many a stray (and stationary) object.
Upon seeing this sight, the Doctor...

Went up to the grey pegasus and helped her stop crashing into the many objects.

"Hello i'm the doctor, who are you?" Asked the time lord.

"Oh I'm Ditzy Doo. But everypony calls me Derpy Hooves" the mail mare said, sounding sad at the last bit.

"Hey now, don't think like that. Every one makes mistakes, even I do, and I am a Time Lord, meaning I live for a very long time" said the doctor "Now let's see what we can do about those eyes? Hm?" He continued as he whipped out a cylindrical device. "Now don't be afraid, this is a sonic screwdriver, it is very good at opening doors, but also functions as a scanner." The time lord pressed a button and the sonic screwdriver began making a pulsing noise as he waved it up and down.

"Hm? Interesting, hydrogen 2, helium, oxygen, basic chemisty if you ask me, but it is also the most dangerous, well this is something that can be fixed easily if you had the right equipment. Now where is this friend of your miss dash?" Asked the doctor

"And you ms. Ditzy would you please follow us and we can fix your sight"

"She's this way," Rainbow Dash said pointing in some direction. "Or at least, she was last time I checked, Dash said scratching her head.

"What do you mean?" the Doctor asked, wide eyed.

EDIT:
"I was aloud to do that, right?" Slick Ink asked the rest of the people on here.

...The Doctor opened his eyes to see a small brown dog over him. "Winona get away from that thing," The Doctor heard a voice say, "Any ideas Twilight?" He closed his eyes again and opened them to see this:pinkiehappy: "Ahhhhhhh!" The Doctor screamed and jolted up, only to see more of these creatures standing around him. The same one from before said,:ajbemused: "Do you mind explaining why you destroyed half of our west orchard with that blue box." The Doctor just stared at them all not able to get a word out. The purple one said, "I wonder if it can even speak." The Doctor stood up and said, "I can too speak," He coughed still waving the fumes, "I'm The Doctor. Where am I?"

I might as well finish this story. Have it uploaded soon. (I started it over from the top comment sorry)

Can I join in? :scootangel:

890709 Yes.

"I'm saying were lose." Rainbow Dash said sheepish.

"Your worse with direction than Micky! And that saying something!" Doctor said in an surprise voice. Ditzy/Derpy try to not giggle at the two.

XD As far as I have read through your replies for this RP thread: All I need to say is this would be one hell of a crackfic!

"Umm... Who's 'Micky'?"

"Oh! Well, nothing! you know what? Just forget everything what I just said and just fly over the tree tops, you are a Pegasus after all...!

Isn't RPing banned?

[youtube=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aksxZTPx7PU]

Allonsy!

"The Doctor feels the pain of regenerating as he watches his arms disappear."
That's all I got.

The Doctor was about to say something, when another blue box fell out of the sky. He heard something coming from the box, not something, someone........

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 34