Sweetie Belle 1,637 members · 2,660 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I posted a version of this originally in the Scootaloo group, but it was suggested to me that I post it in a few of the groups I mentioned as well. Hope no one minds. I figure it's generally of interest.

First off, if you like Scootaloo, you probably like the Cutie Mark Crusaders. And there's a Cutie Mark Crusaders group dedicated to all three of us!

And Scootaloo's group seems pretty popular. Though ponies always seem to be writing her as orphaned and homeless for some reason.

Next, Apple Bloom. She founded the crusaders, leads us, rebuilt the clubhouse, and is generally a good friend. So why does her group only have 9 members, including me and arcum42? Why don't you go over and join the Apple Bloom group?

And Babs Seed, who runs our Manhattan branch, has her own group, too!

And there are also a few other Scootaloo groups:

Clueless Filly runs the Scootabelle Empire, which appears to be about me and Scoots.

There's a Scootalove is Best Love group. It's about Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash.

And there's a Scootaloo: Achievement of Flight group for fanfics about Scootaloo learning to fly.

Just for fun, I created a Sweetie Belle: Achievement of Magic group to go along with the last one, though there isn't much in it yet.

If anypony has other groups that are related to this group, you can add them to this thread...

EnderPon
Group Contributor

There are also these groups:

Sweetie Belle: Achievement of Magic - A group for fanfics involving Sweetie Belle learning magic. (run by SweetAI Belle)

Sweetiebot - A group for ponies who love all things Sweetiebot.

FiW: Friendship is Witchcraft - A group for ponies who love Friendship is Witchcraft, the origin of Sweetiebot. (SweetAI Belle is an admin)

Rarity & Sweetie Belle - A group for stories with Rarity and Sweetie Belle together.

Sweetie Belle Fans - A tiny group for fans of Sweetie Belle. Um, I thought that's what this group was for... :unsuresweetie:

sweetie belle is the cutest cutie mark crusader:rainbowkiss:

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I may as well add this group for Twist to our list. Everypony likes Twist, right?

And there's the Diamond Cutters, for ponies that like Diamond Tiara, and the Silver Spoon group for ponies that like her.

I really just need to revise this list a bunch. Anypony that can think of groups that should be on it, please add them...

It would simply be gauche of me to promote House of D'aww, the group for all things cute and pony here, so naturally, I shall refrain.

As Scootabelle Empire has been adminless for over half a year, I made a new ScootaBelle group:

ScootaBelle

So if you're looking for stories featuring Sweetie Belle paired up with Scoots and attentive admins (and an upcoming writing contest with a cash prize), look no further.

Well, thanks to JanAnimations, most stories with Button Mash wind up having Sweetie in them too, so I guess it is somewhat related to mention The Button Mash Group.

-Lumino

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Yeah, tho' that leaves the question of the groups about his mom, dad, and brother, and the one shipping the two of us. I've been meaning to rewrite this post for a while to be more up to date, but I need to figure out which groups should be in it.

And I'd havta repost it everywhere it was posted, which is something like six groups or so...

--Sweetie Belle

Guhhhh... I do not envy you. By the way, I am going to guess (just call it intuition) that you are really familiar/experienced with the way Sweetie Belle is written. Do you mind if I PM you a few questions? She's not a character I am terribly comfortable with writing.

-Lumino

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

You could, but it might be easier if you read through this Ask Sweetie Belle thread, and asked me any questions there. I kinda already answered a lot of stuff there, including a whole post of information for anypony that happens to find themself turned into Sweetie Belle at any point and need help....

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10