Steal these stories · 11:37am
This is a collection of story ideas. I probably won't get around to writing them, or at least not for a while. If you see one you like, or even just a small idea, MAKE IT YOUR OWN. If you decide to adopt a whole story, let me know. Maybe I can help.
Also check out totallynotabrony's totallynotastory!
1. A pony is about to lose his job to human technology
Example: The new diesel locomotives being imported from Earth have nearly rendered the train ponies useless. What will they and their families do?
1B. A human is about to lose his job to pony abilities
Example: A skyscraper window washer finds that his insurance costs the company more than if they hired a pegasus.
2. Scootaloo Meets Tony Hawk
Set in the Battleships Universe. Scootaloo goes to the X Games, and, well, I'm sure you can figure it out.
3. Eight hooves to hold you
A spell goes wrong and somepony ends up with a few extra limbs. This could either be a superhero fic or a weird clopfic. Inspired by Eight Arms to Hold You, the original title of the Beatles movie Help!
4. Summer Camp
Either the Boy Scouts set up troops in Equestria, or perhaps Equestria already had Colt Scouts. Anyway, a guy gets a job as a counselor at an Equestrian summer camp. Some speciesist tension breaks out with foals not wanting to respect the authority of a human, but, being good scouts, they get through it.
5. Ponies Eat Meat
Through research, Twilight discovers a new source of protein. Eating prey animals would reduce the food supply for the big scary monsters in the Everfree Forest, thereby reducing their population. It's a new and unique taste. Ponies eat lots of things that aren't good for real horses, so perhaps their digestive systems are sturdy enough to handle anything
Fluttershy has been observed feeding fish to her animals and grimacing at the taste. Maybe Pinkie suggests cooking them would change the flavor. I can see a lot of hilarity in how to prepare the animals. "So...do we cut it open or what?"
In my headcanon, Applejack raises pigs to sell to griffon restaurants, so the ponies are reasonably comfortable with other species eating meat. I could maybe see chicken on the menu as well. Cows are sapient, so no beef.
Maybe Rainbow is interested in the protein aspect. Applejack and Fluttershy wonder what's so great about the animals they've been raising for others. Pinkie is already considering cocktail weiners. If the idea of meat takes off, Rarity wants to be at the cutting edge of trendy things.
6. Going Native
A pony and a human make a bet to try and live each others' lives.
7. Celestia is my Homeboy
Anon hangs out with Celestia and chills. comedy slice of life
Stories below are contributions from BioChemicalWolfGear and you should talk to him about them.
1. HiE that is basically about a human in a humanized Equestria...But he's a good three feet taller than everyone else. The Tiny People
2. Skyrim crossover, a Greybeard Adventure and it's just him interacting with ponies and such.
3. A sadistic mare who flirts with her victims and friends before she kills or hurts them when she's angry, but she's only this way when she's angry at them. Or when she's defending someone she cares about. The Ash Child
4. Unmanned Research vessel sent to Equestria to study 'magic' phenomenon. It causes panic and an on-board sentient life protocol to activate. So basically talking with a computer that's literally trying to play trivial games such as "which shapes are similar?" games and then "Which of these shapes has the color blue?" but all without any voice communication. So it's literally shapes on a holo screen...The Skies of Equestria
5. When Celestia and Luna first started ruling over Equestria together, they realized all the ponies they cared about would die around them, and they had a lot of friends being so regal. The pain was hard, so they made a wish. "We want a friend that will last forever." Given
6. Human gets into sexual relationship with Rainbow Dash and then decides he wants to have a relationship with her. Rainbow doesn't want one except for the one they've already got. So she sets out to help him find a permanent girlfriend. My Mistress and Me
7. An artist finds human Rainbow Dash on his front portch. Paranormal Artistry
8. Rainbow Dash used to have a smoking habit, but she kicked it with a little help from her father when she was a teen. Now grown up and in Ponyville, she fell back to old habits, but with weed banned and for medical uses only, she finds a different solution. Rainbow's Joke
You people with 0 view count don't have any excuse now. Be awesome - start writing.