Apparently, I've been tagged. · 3:55pm
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people
-------- Five Things About Myself -------
1. I'm in high school
2. I actually don't think my fanfics are that good.
3. I once wrecked a motorcycle while traveling at 3mph
4. I can't ride a motorcycle.
5. I'm going to enlist either before or after college, depending on the scholarships I can get.
-------- Eleven Answers --------
1. If you had any supernatural abilities, what would they be and why?
Ability to toggle invisibility at will.
2. If FIM was to suddenly end how would you react?
I honestly have no idea, probably hang on to the community as long as possible, then go back to 4chan.
3. Can you play?
If you mean an instrument, I used to play guitar, but I broke my hand and now I just can't form chords right anymore.
4. Would you go a week without meat?
5. What is your favorite animal?
Either the dog, or domestic cat.
6. When you die what afterlife would you want to go to?
Personally, I'm an atheist, but even then, the prospect of an afterlife isn't that appealing, even if I thought it was true.
That being said, reincarnation in just about any RPG world or MLP:FiM doesn't sound so bad, if you ignore the blatant dangers. (As the dominant species/races, of course
I weep for humanity.
8. In my hooves are two boxes, one has your memories, and one has all the relationships you've had, be they friends, family or passers buy. Which will you give up?
My memories, I can make new friends, I'm not close to my family, but my memories hold things very dear to me.
9. What is something you hate?
People that tell me things I didn't ask to know, but only things I don't care about.
10. Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, won't you join the dance?
I'm guessing this is from some meme that I'm unfamiliar with, so I respectfully decline.
11. What is the cold shiver running up your spine?
There isn't one.
2. What is yous favorite fan fiction on this site?
3. Ever traveled outside your country's borders?
4. Ever committed a crime above a misdemeanor?
5. Are you going to get the Dawnguard DLC for Skyrim?
6. What's the most disturbing things you've ever seen while browsing the Interwebs?
7. (Gonna steal this one.) What crossover fic do you think would be fucking sweet?
8. Ever going to write a fan fiction?
9. (Gonna jack this one, too.) Who's your favorite artist in the MLP:FiM fandom? (Music, art, fan fiction, etc.)
10. How did you discover the fandom?
11. What do you think about that Lyra plushie? (You know the one I mean.)