Hi Two here I am thinking about making a story and I am new here been here for a couple of weeks
Hello there! You happen to be my second follower! would you loke to use some of my OCs in your upcoming story?
okay i can read anything and not like it so you wont disappoint me
Oh and send me the first chapter by PM for some proof reading.
You have my full attention. I await your call.
Of what is gonna be the story? A crossover maybe?
>>135624135624 srry for the long wqit i will start the story tommarow
A couple weeks? So forty-one weeks is considered a couple. Seems legit. Just kiddin', man. Good luck on your fic.
- No Alicorn-OC's (They usually don't work)
- Don't make your OC a Mary Sue
- I recommend that you don't do self-inserts (Most of those don't turn out very well)
- Pace your story (Not too quick that nopony knows what's goin' on; and not too slow to where ponies will grow bored of it)
- Be sure your story is coherrent (Everything is believeable and actually makes sense)
- Don't go out of character (OOC) for canon characters (Most ponies don't like that unless it's done right, which is kinda rare)
- Press the Enter/Return key whenever a new person is talking.
- Include as much NECESSARY detail as possible (Use figurative language, imagery, clever word choices, etc.)
- Make sure your story has a PLOT.
- Have fun! (Write for yourself, not for the audience. I should do that more)
Well, that's all for me. Again, good luck.
>>502027502027 thanks i will rember this
Dear Celestia man! When are you going to make it! I have, truthfully, been waiting to see what you come up with, so I wish you luck!