• Published 19th May 2024
  • 244 Views, 6 Comments

Chaos i'll C̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ Saved! - CosmicShenanigan-er



*EDIT* pony starts time travel, might cause some paradox but who cares! She'll just have fun even if chaos is too out of order.

  • ...
 6
 244

Shadows are completely immune to my Magicnificent!

previously at my little pony...

"Hey, hey Twilight."

"What?"

"Deez."

"Deez... What?"

"DEEZ NU-"

"Heyo Twilight."

"What is it again, Rosa..."

"Dragon."

"What about it?"

"DRAGON DEEZ NU-"

"THIS IS NOT EVEN A FLASHBACK, YOUR JUST MAKING THIS UP!"

"oh yeah, me bad."

"Good, now tell them the real flashback."

"Right, ehm.

previously in my little po-"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

(The Crystal empire) Ep2 S3

King Sombra's laughter was the first thing Rosa heard and notice.

"Oh my moonlight above, this is not going to be pretty." She told herself, she lazily looked at the window where near cloud full of dark magics are seen.

"Thank goodness, these ponies here are oblivious." She lazily looked into her hoove, with a questioning glance.

"How did... I changed form again..?"

"HEYA ROSEY!"

"G-gah!" She shifted her head towards the Happy sounding with obvious oblivious in the tone, Pinkie pie.

"Oh" rosa blinked with boredom in the eyes, as she looked over at the window again.

"Heya pinkie, what'cha doin here?" Rosa lazily asked, not even turning her back to face pinkie, who was bouncing up and down.

"Weeeellll, my pinkie sense suddenly went off and told me that 'ill meet a sad but confuse pony that is questioning about her species if she really is the species she really think she is and i thought 'hey! Rosey's a time traveller! What if she knows about this pony?' cuz, y'know you time travel anywhere and anywhen so you must have talk to her at one point in time" Pinkie took a long breath, "So do you? Do you!?" She went closer to Rosa who just doesn't even looking bothered, as she patted pinkie's head.

"Yeah yeah, diane, i know the pony." Rosa looked at her hoove, pinkie being oblivious of course asked.

"Well who is it?"

"Me."

Pinkie blinked as she looks confused, "Silly rosey! Your an earth pony! With crazy invention! (Thank you.) Unless..." Pinkie gasped loudly, "Your a changeling! You just didn't even know about it!" Pinkie assumed.

"And why is a changeling is your first guess?"

"Uh, duh! Because they change form to whichever pony they like and steals love, also because your personality can match one like a changeling." Pinkie quickly explained, Rosa rolled her eyes.

"Pinkie, i may not be a normal earth pony, but i am 100% sure i am also not an changeling." Rosa said at pinkie.

"And how do you know that?"

"Because first, the Changeling queen biology thing (how do you know abou-), im a time traveller, don't question it, as i was saying, the biology of the queen must always know her children, and during my fight with chryssy is that she didn't even look at me with confusion and betrayal anger, i may be sure that if i was a changeling, she'll try to manipulate my mind in order to get in her way, try persuasion too, maybe."

"What your saying us... Your not a changeling?" Pinkie said in short term of what Rosa explained.

"Yes, pinkpie. Im not a changeling, im more... Of, i don't know, but for now let just assume im an earth pony with time travel."

"Hmmm," pinkie narrowed her eyes in suspicion. Then she shrugged, "okie lokie dokie then!" And she bounce away... Somewhere.

"... I'll never understand you, diane." Rosa shake her head, looking back at the window.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Ok everypony!" Rainbow took charge as Twilight was away looking for the real Crystal heart.

"Twilight asked me to told all of you to continue the festival." Rainbow told everyone as she looked over them.

"And why is that, darling?" Rarity interject, "there's a mad king unicorn coming after us and Twilight asked you to continue the festival?" Rarity reasoned as Rainbow nodded.

"That's right, there is that guy coming after the crystal empire as we speak, but the remaining shield still be able to protect us." Rainbow dash agreed and told her about the remaining shield.

"But it is because Twilight said that we need to lift up the spirit of the Crystal ponies for the crystal heart to activate its crystal magic or else the crystal heart is just one normal useless crystal." Rainbow explained, making everyone nodded in acknowledge.

"That's a lot of crystals!" Pinkie said, bouncing up and down.

"Alright everypony! Move out" rainbow ordered as everypony dashed but rosa and pinkie as the former lazily walk to the direction she took one look over and pinkie bounces towards the same location as rosa.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Diane, you know how to make ponies happy, do what you gotta do." Rosa asked Pinkie pie as said pinkie pie saluted and pulled out random costume out of nowhere and starts doing some weird dances, getting the ponies attention.

"Good job, diane!" Rosa smiled over at the pink pony as she grab a drink from her hat and starts drinking it.

"Ooh, how did you do that miss?" A random crystal pony asked as some crystal ponies look at what Rosa did.

"O-oh huh? What?" Rosa nervously looked over at the small crowd she was getting.

"Show us some more tricks, miss!" Some crystal fillies came closer and asked with excitement.

"O-oh uh.." rosa looked at pinkie but she was busy entertaining a majority of ponies, not all of them as the other mane six also tried to entertain the others.

"Uh, uh, uh... Oh look! A distraction!" Rosa pointed at a random direction as the ponies fell for it.

Usually this is a part rosa took the run for it but hesitated.

"oh I can't leave the ponies like this! They'll be heartbroken because of my social anxiety!" rosa reasoned with herself.

While the ponies are distracted, she quickly came up with a plan.

"Oh hey guys look at this!" Rosa hoove dive in the hat and grab a rather large Toy bunny.

"Here ya go kids! Play with this comically large angel bunny!" Rosa gestured her hooves all around the plush bunny.

"Oooh! Giant bunny!" The fillies started gathering up to the large toy, playing with it.

"Phew! Could have get alot of things go wrong." She quickly covered her mouth, but the damage was already done.

She looked at everything, ensuring everything is all right, what she did see was nothing too wrong.

Rosa sighed in relief, until somehow the used to be not sentient large bunny, well, become sentient and started hopping everywhere.

Rosa just sighed.

"Hey hoove" Rosa looked at her hoove, "meet face." She slapped her face, infact she slapped it so hard, she fell down, twitching.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It was getting dark as the mane six plus Rosa kept trying to make the ponies happy and lively.

Rosa was completely exhausted as she rest at Pinkie's back, that made her getting dragged everywhere by the energetic hyper pony, but she doesn't mind at it at all, so does pinkie.

"We gotta do everything we can to keep this thing goin'. The Princess isn't lookin' so good. I can't imagine her magic is gonna last much longer. It's gonna be fine. These ponies are gonna power up that Crystal Heart when the time comes, and we won't be needin' her magic anyway." Applejack explained as she and rest of the girls are still trying but is running out of materials to keep it going.

" I sure hope that time comes soon! Even I can't keep this party going forever!" Pinkie added as lightning strike was heard, startling the party pony as she dropped Rosa.

"Ow."

"Sorry about that, now where was i?" Pinkie quickly apologized has she's back on being scared by already done the lightning strike.

For the comedy of the readers and horrors of the ponies, pinkie accidentally bonked the fake heart, knocking it over and shattering it.

"Wow, thank you cliche moment for this wonderful gift you gave us..." Rosa mumbled as she was smack in the head by rarity, who's glaring at her before clearing her throat, facing the crystal witnesses.

"Everypony calm dow-" rarity was cut of by a crystal pony who murmured.

"That's not the crystal heart..."

"Well, yes, i mean no, the real one isn't here yet, it's-" rarity got cut off again.

"On its way!" Applejack added.

"I was going to say 'being polished' to buy us some more time?" Rarity whispered to applejack, which the only reapond was just a small nervous laugh.

"...oops?"

An ominous dark laugh was heard as the dark clouds are coming closer, available for anypony to see, including the crystal ponies.

"It's... It's him!" A crystal pony shouted as chaos ensues, Rosa narrowed her eyes as she stepped closer the king.

"Rosey! What are you doing going closer to him!" Pinkie exclaimed as she stopped rosa from getting closer.

"Imma fight him" rosa said casually, making the mane six and some crystal ponies eyes widened.

"What?! Are you crazy?!" Rainbow got closer to Rosa, nose to nose, glaring, rosa just gladed back, before shifting back to a more causally carefree attidude.

"Nah, i'd win." Rosa winked, as she continues to get closer to sombra.

No response was heard from the others as they didn't stopped her.

"Was that a reference?" Pinkie asked in a oblivious confusion.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Cryssttaaalllss.." Sombra growled as he looks at his castle, knowing exactly where he hid it.

"Hey! SoCallKing!" Rosa called out the king of making things fear, Sombra glared at the time travelling pony.

"Youuu." Sombra growled at her, but Rosa was just unfazed as she rolled her eyes.

"Ya think i won't remember about our first meeting? Oh i could i just wish to won that battle." She sadly admitted, but the determination stayed as she became confidently... Lazy? "But with you in that state," Rosa confident looked over at the state of sombra, who was full of shadows.

"Things are about to get alot more easier."

Sombra growled as he prepared to summoned some dark crystals.

Rosa rolled her eyes as she grabbed her device from her mane.

"Let's settle the round right here right now? Shall we?" Rosa's eyes glowed a bit.


(This took a bit, but it's worth it. I think.)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

*Cue fight scene music with full seriousness.*

*Imma make the fight more comedic than... Eeeh..? Gore like something. This is meant to be a light something story. Where in moonlight did all this serious moments came from?*

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"I lost our last battle since i really didn't came prepare for this..." Rosa pointed the device to the shadow as she smirked.

"And I'm still not today!" She pressed to button as she waits for her amazingly easiest fight so far.

... If only it effected sombra.

Rosa eyes widened as she took a stepped back and look at her device.

"W-what? Why didn't it wor-"she didn't even finished her complain as she was struck in the chest by the dark crystal sombra summoned, throwing her up in the air.

In the distance, pinkie and the others watches her battle as they widened they're eyes as Rosa fly through the air.

"Woah! She's flying!" Pinkie shouted as she ate some popcorn with a 3d glasses on her eyes.

"No, pinkie! She's falling!" Rarity shouted back as she covered her eyes, others looks closely as they widen their eyes, instead of fearing, its astonishment.

"No! I mean she's flying, Literally!" Pinkie uncovered Rarity's eyes as she made her looked closer at the flying time traveller.

"Hah! I can fly you idiot!" Rosa spins her tail so much it made her fly as she taunted sombra as the latter growled in frustration and leveled her at heighted difference.

"Oh, i forgot you can do that." She made a look as she quickly dodge an incoming attack from sombra.

"Woah!" She exclaimed as she dodges again, "again!" She taunted as she dodge another.

And another, and another, and another, and yet, another.

This hit and dodge lasted about some minutes later, both sides were not tired not can't keep it up for much longer for different reasons.

"surely Magicnificent can finally manage to control a shadow." rosa contemplate as she decided to give it another shot.

Pulling out the Magicnificent V1 from her mane and pressed the button, making the antenna glow in an hunter green bright color.

It didn't work again.

Rosa growled in frustration, "why didn't it work again?!" She complained as this time, she did infact dodge a crustal attack from sombra.

"Maybe because he's a different kind of shadow ya idiot."

"What the?!" Rosa quickly looked at her side as she looked at another pony leaning over at the same but different looking portal ring Rosa uses.

"Who are you? And why in moonlight's heaven do you look like me?!" Rosa demanded as she pointed at the dark grey and crimsom red rosa lookalike.

At this point, sombra would have easily attack them while both girls were distracted, but he still has other business and can't waste time.

Sombra is smart and attacking rosa would just waste his time as he just now knows it was a distraction for the real deal that's gonna take him out, so using this distraction, he would flee and head towards the crystal tower.

"Hey me, look." Rosa lookalike pointed at the fleeing king.

"He's fleeing."

"Yes me, i can see that." Rosa sarcastically replied as she rolled her eyes, making the doppelganger do the same thing.

"And why aren't you stopping him?"

"Maybe because i distracted him long enough to give Twilight the effort to get the crystal thing heart." She shrugged and added, "also maybe because i know that he's smart and just now realized i was distracting him."

"Now back to business, who are you, why are you here, why DID you want to be here, why do you have a portal ring and why in changelings happiness do you look like me?!" Rosa asked many question to a not overwhelmed looking Lookalike Rosa as she gave the Real rosa a look.

"Right. Name's Scarlet Rose, im here because of a cosmic comedy timing, im also here to give a heads up that sombra is a far more stronger version of a normal shadow, thus making your calculating device only work on normal shadows, but failed to show up in time, because i am you and finally, because im a more altered version of you."

".. elaborate on the more.. 'altered' version part?"

Scarlet sighed as she rubbed her template, "oh my god, your are dumb."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Tell me, why do i look sombra?"

Silence between the two as chaos was happening all at the crystal empire.

"... Dunno, i actually didn't even realized you look like him." Rosa cough awkwardly, Scarlet just facehooved.

"Oh my heavenly above... Im as dark as him and literally with a crimson red colored mane, with green sclera and red evil lookin' eyes that as same as you."

Scarlet exasperatedly explained, promptly making rosa cough again while looking away in embarrassment.

"Yeah... Not sorry tho, you're me and i'm you, somehow, so no forgiveness." Rosa shrugged, making Scarlet groan.

"Listen, i may not be here long before the supposed crystal heart magic came here, im an half umbrum so the crystal might make me feels a world of pain if it hit me." Scarlet quickly explained as she looked at the crystal empire, nearing to the end.

"Wait.. so does that mean I'm half umbrum too?" Rosa asked with widen eyes.

"God, i hope not, or you'll feel the pain the crystal gonna give ya." Scarlet shook her head, "i mean, look at what happened to sombra in the nearing future."

"True, but still, it be awesome to sneak on some unsuspecting ponies and scare they're life away and make them never come back!" Rosa looked away as she rubbed her hooves together and did a chuckle evilly.

"Too far." Scarlet looked narrowly at the scheming Rosa.

And suddenly, a huge explosive of magic was passed and circled out of the empire, making an eye widened from scarlet as she said quickly to rosa.

"Ican'treallyexplaintoomuchsinceitlookimlatebutnowihopeyou'rereallyarenotanumbrumbecausegoodlucksurvivingbye!" Scarlet then hurriedly hop back to her ring as it quickly closes.

Rosa just looked back at the once ring, now gone.

"Oh you little sh-" rosa was then hit by the magic.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"I do so wish it was permanent. Did you see how my mane just absolutely sparkled?" Rarity complained as they were about to leave the crystal empire.

"But... good things are better when they're a rarity." Applejack added as she got a giggle from rarity.

"And you were like, swing swosh bam boom!" Pinkie acted some action moves to rosa, who looks bored and disappointed, but not to pinkie.

"Didn't even tried to fight him without my Magicnificent." Rosa shooked her head, pinkie didn't hear it as she continues her made up story for rosa, which it some slight, still entertained her.

"Also! Who were the pony next to you with the same looking ring, that looks like you but with a sombra color scheme except for the mane?" Pinkie promptly asked Rosa.

"A Me."

"Oohh~ that sound so cool, i wanna meet my other versions!" Pinkie bounced toward at the train that arrived here.

"Mh hm, sure diane." Rosa smiled as she followed, pinkie went back to rosa, rosa just got startled a bit.

"Didn't you said you were living here's timeline and move to another for Relaxation?" Pinkie said to rosa on what she said earlier.

"Yeah, but i wanna do it, like in the everfree forest to be all creepy and stuff, might wanna know what reactions the other ponies seeing a pony coming out in the everfree forest unharmed." Rosa replied as she plans scheme.

"That sounds scary, but cool! But scary..."

"Heh, bit disappointing im not like what sombra is, but nah, i still got other things to do and make fun of"

"Oh, well nevermind that! I don't wanna see as a scary dark shadow pony.."

"Huh, just for you diane, I won't become one, happy?"

"Very!" Pinkie beamed as they are now in the train as it was now heading back to ponyville.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Pinkie?"

"Yes?"

"Why is rosa heading forward the everfree?"

"She said, so when she teleport to any point in time, she'll play a prank on anypony that question her why she's there in the first place!"

"Oh, is there a picked victim?"

"Nopey nope nope! Its random, but she said by chance that your the most likely to be the victim of the prank."

"Hm."

Pinkie and Twilight's conversation with an always happy pinkie and a deadpanning Twilight, as the the shenanigans through out times continues.

Author's Note:

Sorry this took a bit more late than i hoped, i have other things to do but i'll always try to finish this sooner.

Also made the art, that took a bit long or so.

Next chapter's AN might have some facts about rosa's something.

See you mext time!