Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
EileenSaysHi
Group Admin

Everyone has arrived to the dance, and the Spring Fling is now officially closed to new submissions!

And what a turnout it was! We have a whopping 32 stories to examine (including two stories that are still awaiting moderator approval), totaling over 190,000 words! We saw stories submitted from an incredible variety of Fimfic authors, from longtime website veterans to newcomers sending in their first stories. We saw a huge number of different pairings, with no particular ship appearing in more than 3 fics, and we also saw a lot of different genres, from comedies to dramas to even sci-fi and horror. The judges and I are absolutely thrilled at the turnout and the love we're seeing for Equestria Girls on this tenth anniversary year.

And now the judging period begins! We'll be getting to work reading your stories as soon as possible. Keep an eye out for any judge feedback you may receive, and stay tuned for updates as we determine when you might see our final results and find out who's taking home the crown.

And while you’re waiting, don’t forget to check out each other’s stories as well!

Thank you all, and Wondercolts Forever!

“Who are we?”

“Wondercolts!”

“What do we do?”

“Survive!”

May all the pairings have fun at the dance and good luck to all the authors who made it here~ :twilightsmile:

Something I wanted to mention. I really like all the images you used in all these forums. They were really fitting.

Best of luck to everyone, entrants and judges both!

(Believe me, I've seen some contests where real life ambushes a judge or two. :twilightoops:)

Super exciting!! I’ve definitely gotta finish reading through the entries now.

best of luck all!

*flashback to species change judges dealing with a 50k fic*

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9